If you’re in the market for a quality pellet grill, Camp Chef Pellet Grill Canada should be at the top of your list. They make some of the best grills on the market, and their Canadian-made models are no exception. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at Camp Chef’s pellet grills and discuss why they’re so popular. We’ll also explore what sets them apart from other brands and highlight some of their key features.
Top Rated You can buy
CAMP CHEF PPG20 Black,Silver Pursuit Portable Pellet Grill
- Camp Chef pursuit portable pellet grill (PPG20) with slide and grill technology
Camp Chef PG24MZG SmokePro Slide Smoker with Fold Down Front Shelf Wood Pellet Grill, Black
- New slide and grill- grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue with Premium wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Digital control, best of both Worlds, use the meat probe to check the internal temperature or toggle the grill temp with the push of a button
- The most advanced digital control- the Smart digital temperature control and automatic auger feed pellets into the grill to maintain the heat for you and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it work—no more babysitting.
- Patented ash cleanout- cleaning between cooks is as easy as pulling a lever, thanks to the exclusive ash cleanout system You won’t find on any other grill. That means less time wrestling with the vacuum and more time enjoying heavenly food.
- Easy assembly and start up- check out the walk-through assembly video on camp chef site, so you can get cooking right away. In just a few minutes, you’ll be ready to load up the grill with whole chickens, Brisket, ribs, jerky, & more.
- Bonus dual upper shelf- almost double the cooking area with dual adjustable and removable shelves above our stainless steel fire box
Camp Chef PG24XT Smoke Pro Pellet Grill and Smoker BBQ with Digital Controls and Stainless Temp Probe, Black
- THE MOST ADVANCED DIGITAL CONTROL- The smart digital temperature control and automatic auger feed pellets into the grill to maintain the heat for you and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it work—no more babysitting.
- ENDLESS VERSATILITY- Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue with premium wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Digital control, temperature range from 160° F up to 500° F, use the meat probe to check the internal temperature or toggle the grill temp with the push of a button
- PATENTED ASH CLEANOUT- Cleaning between cooks is as easy as pulling a lever, thanks to the exclusive Ash Cleanout system you won’t find on any other grill. That means less time wrestling with the vacuum and more time enjoying heavenly food.
Camp Chef BB30L 3-BB30L BBQ Grill Box 2B, One Size, black
- COVERS ONE BURNER IN 14" SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory.
- INTERNAL HEAT DIFFUSION - for even heat distribution, Quality pre seasoned cast iron removeable grate, Temp guage, Hinged lid
- PART OF THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE-14" x 16" cooking space for groups, Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Camp Chef SmokePro SG 24 Smoker, Black (PG24SG) Wood Pellet Grill
- Camp Chef SG wood pellet grill and smoker, Black (PG24SG)
- Grilling Area Volume: 4850 Cubic Inches, 811 sq-inch Rack Surface Area
- Electric auto-igniter, automatic auger, and simple temp select system
- Dual meat probes and dual LED temp readout (internal cooking & Internal food temps)
- Patented ash clean-out, pellet Hopper clean-out, and 22lb pellet Hopper capacity
Camp Chef PG24S Pellet Grill and Smoker
- PID controller for consistent temperatures (+/- 5ºF ), Adjustable smoke settings from 1-10, 160º F - 500ºF temperature range, Easy to use menu dial, High-visibility, low-glare digital display, Includes 2 meat probes
- Ash Cleanout System, Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge, Grease Management System
- Large capacity pellet hopper means less filling, more smoking
- Side attachment compatible (Sidekick or Sear Box)
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5" x 22", Total Rack Surface Area: 573 sq. in, Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets, Overall weight: 140 lbs
Masterbuilt MB20070421 Digital Electric Smoker with Window and Legs, 30 inch, Black
1 used from C $743.99
- Temperature reaches up to 275˚F
- Digital panel controls on/off, cooking temperature and time
- 711 sq. in. of smoking space to feed the whole family
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Thermostat-temperature control for even, consistent smoking
Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker, 30 inch, Black
1 used from C $223.36
- Digital panel controls on/off, cooking temperature and time
- Electric Smoker dimensions – 20.47" W x 19.88" L x 33.26" H | Max temperature setting – 275ᵒ F | Inside capacity – 2 Turkeys, 4 Pork Butts, 4 Racks of Ribs, 6 Chickens
- Patented side wood chip loading system allows you to add wood chips without opening door
- Thermostat-temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Fully-insulated body retains heat
Bradley Smoker 6-Rack Outdoor Electric Smoker, Digital Vertical Smoker With Stainless Steel Grill
- Large Capacity Smoker: Our digital smoker is specially designed to accommodate 4 included racks; This meat smoker will let you feed a couple or a crowd when smoking turkey, chicken, ribs or brisket
- Professional-Grade Design: Perfect for professional chefs and food smoking fans, our fully automatic electric smokers allow you to simply load in your bisquettes and smoke for up to 9 hours
- Dimensions: Our digital outdoor smokers measure 19 by 22 by 41 inches and feature 6 racks with 11 by 13 inches of cooking space each
- Easy To Clean: Our electric grill features an easy-to-clean stainless steel interior that will not rust; Smoke diffuser system keeps the smoke flowing, eliminating dirty smoke and preventing "black rain" from dripping on your delicious smoked food
- Master Smokers: We developed Bradley Smoker products to produce the best smoke flavor possible; As we say, "It's all about the flavor," so enhance your dining experience and enjoy delicious smoked dishes today
What is Camp Chef Pellet Grill?
Camp Chef Pellet Grill Canada is a great choice for anyone who loves to cook outdoors. With its state-of-the-art design and advanced features, this grill will allow you to cook amazing meals even when you are out in the wild. So if you are looking for a good quality grill that can withstand the elements and last for years, Camp Chef Pellet Grill Canada may be the one for you.
Most Common Types of Camp Chef Pellet Grill in Canada
Now that you know how pellet grills work, and the benefits they offer, it’s time to look at the most common types of Camp Chef pellet grills. There are four main types of pellet grills on the market today:
1. The Portable Pellet Grill
As the name suggests, portable pellet grills are designed for portability. They’re small in size and usually have wheels so they can be easily moved from one location to another. Most portable pellet grills run on propane or electricity, making them ideal for tailgating, camping, or picnicking.
2. The Tabletop Pellet Grill
Tabletop pellet grills are similar to portable pellet grills, except they’re designed to be used on a table or countertop. They’re usually smaller in size than portable pellet grills and don’t have wheels. Tabletop pellet grills are ideal for small patios, balconies, or decks.
3. The Built-In Pellet Grill
Built-in pellet grills are permanently installed in an outdoor kitchen or patio. They’re much larger than other types of pellet grills and offer more cooking space. Built-in pellet grills are ideal for entertaining or large families.
4. The Commercial Pellet Grill
Commercial pellet grills are the largest and most powerful type of pellet grill. They’re designed for professional chefs and restaurants. Commercial pellet grills can accommodate large amounts of food and have features that other types of pellet grills don’t offer, such as rotisserie attachments.
Why Do You Should Buy Camp Chef Pellet Grill?
Camp Chef Pellet Grills are the perfect way to add that special something to your outdoor cooking. They use 100% natural hardwood pellets to give you the perfect flavor every time. The digital temperature control and LED display make it easy to cook your food just the way you like it, and the included meat probe ensures that you always know when your food is ready. With a Camp Chef Pellet Grill, you can have the ultimate outdoor cooking experience.
There are many reasons why you should buy a Camp Chef Pellet Grill. First, they use 100% natural hardwood pellets. This means that there are no chemicals or other additives in the pellets, so you can be sure that your food will taste great. Second, the digital temperature control allows you to adjust the grill’s temperatures with ease and precision. Third, Camp Chef Pellet Grills have a meat probe that lets you know when your food is ready, so never again will you overcook or undercook your food.
So if you are ready to take your outdoor cooking to the next level with a Camp Chef Pellet Grill, click here to learn more today!
The Pros and Cons of Camp Chef Pellet Grill
Camp Chef Pellet Grill is one of the most popular pellet grills on the market, and for good reason. It’s a great grill that offers excellent value for money. However, there are some downsides to this grill that you should be aware of before you purchase it.
The Camp Chef Pellet Grill is a great option for those who want to get into pellet grilling without spending a lot of money. It’s a mid-priced grill that offers good features and performance. However, there are some drawbacks that you should know about before buying this grill.
The first con of the Camp Chef Pellet Grill is that it doesn’t come with a lid. This means that you’ll have to buy one separately, which can be a bit of a pain.
The second con is that the Camp Chef Pellet Grill doesn’t have a very high cooking temperature. This means that you might not be able to cook some of your food as well as you’d like.
Overall, the Camp Chef Pellet Grill is a great grill for those who want to get into pellet grilling without spending a lot of money. It’s a mid-priced grill that offers good features and performance. However, there are some drawbacks that you should know about before buying this grill.
What are the Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Camp Chef Pellet Grill Canada?
Camp chef pellet grills are one of the most popular choices for outdoor cooking, and for good reason. They’re easy to use, efficient, and come in a variety of sizes to fit any need. But before you buy a camp chef pellet grill in Canada, there are a few things you should consider.
Camp chef pellet grills come in a variety of sizes, from small tabletop models to large freestanding units. Choose the size that best fits your needs. If you plan on cooking for large groups, or if you have a lot of outdoor space, a larger model will be better suited for you.
BTUs (British Thermal Units) measure the amount of heat a grill can generate. The higher the BTU rating, the hotter your grill will be able to get. Choose a camp chef pellet grill with a high BTU rating if you plan on doing a lot of grilling, or if you live in a climate that gets very hot during the summer months.
3. Cooking Area
The cooking area is the size of the grilling surface, and is measured in square inches. If you plan on cooking for large groups, or if you like to entertain, choose a camp chef pellet grill with a larger cooking area.
4. Hopper Capacity
The hopper is where the pellets are stored, and it’s important to choose a camp chef pellet grill with a hopper that can hold enough pellets for your needs. If you plan on doing a lot of grilling, or if you have a large family, choose a camp chef pellet grill with a larger hopper capacity.
5. Temperature Range
The temperature range is the difference between the minimum and maximum temperature that your grill can reach. Choose a camp chef pellet grill with a wide temperature range if you plan on doing a lot of cooking, or if you live in a climate that gets very hot or very cold during the year.
6. Ignition System
The ignition system is what starts the fire in your grill. Choose a camp chef pellet grill with an electronic ignition system for ease of use.
When you buy a camp chef pellet grill, be sure to look for one with a good warranty. A longer warranty indicates that the manufacturer stands behind their product and is willing to repair or replace it if something goes wrong.
You don’t want to spend more than you can afford on a camp chef pellet grill, but at the same time, you should be realistic about what you need versus what you want in a grill. Do your research and compare prices before making your decision to find the best model at the best price.
9. Customer Reviews and Feedback
It’s always important to read customer reviews when buying any kind of product, including a camp chef pellet grill. See what others have to say about the model you’re considering to get an idea of its performance and quality.
Take all of these factors into consideration when choosing a best camp chef pellet grill Canada, and you’ll be sure to find the perfect model for your needs. Happy grilling!
Where to Buy Camp Chef Pellet Grill?
Camp Chef Pellet Grills are available for purchase online through the Camp Chef website or through authorized retailers. In Canada, Camp Chef products are available through a network of retailers including Canadian Tire and Home Depot.
Why should I buy a Camp Chef Pellet Grill?
Camp Chef pellet grills are the ideal choice for anyone who wants to enjoy the flavor of wood-fired cooking without any of the hassle. These grills use 100% natural hardwood pellets to create delicious, smoky flavor that pairs perfectly with anything you’re cooking. Plus, they’re easy to use and clean up afterward.
What size Camp Chef Pellet Grill do I need?
That depends on how much food you plan on cooking at once. The Camp Chef PG24DLX is our most popular model and can accommodate up to 24 burgers or 4 chickens at a time. For larger gatherings, we recommend the larger PG24DU model, which can cook up to 36 burgers and 6 whole chickens at a time.
What types of wood pellets does Camp Chef offer?
Camp Chef pellet grills use 100% natural hardwood pellets that are available in 5 different flavors including maple, hickory, mesquite, apple and pecan. You can also experiment with flavor combinations by using one type of hardwood for your main dish and a different kind for your side dishes. We guarantee you’ll love the taste!
How long will my Camp Chef Pellet Grill last?
That depends on how well you take care of it. All Camp Chef pellet grills are built to last with heavy-duty construction and premium components. With proper care and regular maintenance, your grill will provide years of delicious cooking.
How do I clean my Camp Chef Pellet Grill?
It’s easy! Just remove the pellets from the hopper, brush out the fire pot, and wipe down the interior surfaces with a damp cloth. For more detailed instructions, check out our online Pellet Grill Owner’s Manual.
Where can I buy Camp Chef Pellet Grills?
You can purchase Camp Chef pellet grills directly from us at campchef.com or from one of our authorized retailers. Check out our Dealer Locator to find a store near you.
Camp Chef Pellet Grill Canada is a high-quality, durable pellet grill that is perfect for Canadian winters. It has a large cooking surface and an automatic auger that feeds pellets into the firebox, ensuring even heat distribution and consistent cooking temperatures. The digital thermostat lets you set your desired temperature and the grill will maintain it, making it easy to cook like a pro.