Are you considering purchasing the best Meat Grinders Canada? If so, there are a few things you should know before making your purchase.
In this blog post, we will discuss the different types of meat grinders available and provide a list of the best ones on the market. We’ll also offer some tips for choosing the right one for your needs. Let’s get started!
Top List to buy
STX Turboforce II"Platinum" w/Foot Pedal Heavy Duty Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer: 6 Grinding Plates, 3 S/S Blades, 3 Sausage Tubes, Kubbe, 2 Meat Claws, Burger-Slider Patty Maker - Black
1 used from C $183.79
- The STX International Turboforce II (Patented Air Cooled) Complete Home Grinding Package features a Heavy Duty 2000 Maximum Watt Electric Grinder and Features a High Capacity Meat Tray that easily holds over 3 Lbs. of meat.
- The Patented Quad Air Induction Cooling System Features a Locked Motor Wattage of 2000 Watts and a Circuit Breaker for Safety. This grinder is a Size No.12 Grinder, Not a Size No.5 or No.8 Like Smaller Grinders, 2-1/2 -Inch Diameter Output for Ground Meat and 2-Inch Diameter Feed Tube.
- Combining the Meat Auger with AVI (Advanced Variable Intake) Technology and the High Volume Feeder Tray which easily allows for grinding 220 to 260 Lbs of Meat per Hour Depending on the Size of Grinding Plate used and the Type of Meat being ground. This Grinder can Also Easily Handle Soft Bones such as Chicken, Rabbit, Squirrel, and Quail Bones.
- This Turboforce II 4000 Series Grinder also Includes: 1-Polished Aluminum Grinding Head and High Capacity Meat Tray, 3 - 304 Grade Stainless Steel Cutting Blades, 5 - Sizes of Grinding Plates, 1 - Sausage Stuffing Plate, 3 - Sizes of Sausage Stuffing Tubes (1/2", 5/8" & 3/4"), 1 - Kubbe/Kibbe Making Attachment & 1 - Easy to Use Palm Meat Pusher/Stuffer, a pair of Meat Claws & Burger-Slider Press.
- All Paradigm Alley USA Products come with a 30-Day No Hassle Return Option and a 3-Year Warranty with the Cost of Labor/Parts Included for repair service. The 3-year warranty is Only Valid when purchased Directly from Paradigm Alley USA and is included with no additional warranty necessary. Please Scroll Down for More Information on this Product!
The Powerful STX Turboforce Classic 3000 Series Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer: 4 Grinding Plates, 3 - S/S Blades, Sausage Tubes & Kubbe Maker. 2 Free Meat Claws & 3 in 1 Burger-Slider Maker!
7 used from C $180.02
- The Turboforce 3000 Series Classic is a Powerful “Home Use” Grinder and has a Locked Motor Wattage of 3000 Watts but Normally Uses between 800 Watts & 1200 Watts “Under Load” (While Grinding). This Grinder Grinds between 180 and 240 Lbs of Meat per Hour (When Prepped for Grinding Properly - Stripped or Cubed). This also depends on the Size of Grinding Plate being used, the Type of Meat being Ground and the Consistency of the Meat being ground.
- Includes: 1 - Size #12 Polished Aluminum (Food Grade) Grinding Head and Meat Hopper, 3 - 304 Grade Stainless Steel Cutting Blades, 3 - Sizes of Grinding Plates, 1 - Beaner (Sausage Stuffing) Plate, 3 - Sizes of Sausage Stuffing Tubes (1/2", 5/8" & 3/4"), 1 - Kubbe/Kibbe Making Attachment & 1 - Meat Pusher/Stuffer. We have also added 2 Free Meat Shredder Claws and a Free 3-in-1 Burger-Slider Press/Maker which you will find Very Useful!
- The Meat Auger that comes with this unit Features AVI (Advanced Variable Intake) Technology and when combined with the 2-1/8" Hopper Opening for feeding the meat, provides you with the capability of grinding larger portion sizes of meat. This Grinder has a Size #12 Grinding Head and the Grinding Plates included with this grinder are 2-5/8" in diameter which also allows much more meat to be ground in a much shorter time compared to Size #8 and Size #5 Meat Grinders.
- PLEASE READ THIS: DO NOT grind Animal Tendons, Vegetables, Plants, Nuts or Fruits with this grinder. This is a "Heavy Duty" Household Meat Grinder and is Not Intended for Commercial Use. This MEAT Grinder "WILL NOT" GRIND BONES! Although you may see customer comments/reviews indicating otherwise, results are not consistent, and you will most likely be dissatisfied with your purchase of this product.
- All STX International Products come with a 30-Day Unconditional Money Back Guaranty which also includes a 3-Year Warranty with the Cost of Parts and Labor Included in the USA & Canada. Note that this Warranty is only good in Canada when this product is purchased from Amazon and sold by Paradigm Alley USA (The Only Authorized Seller on Amazon) in Canada. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE FOR MANY MORE PHOTOS & INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT!
Hamilton Beach 78402C Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer, White
- Powerful 500 watt motor (5/8 hp), grinds up to 2 lbs. Per minute
- Twist lock head with release button, forward and reverse operation
- 2 stainless steel grinding plates for medium and coarse grinds
- Includes stuffing funnel, stainless steel grinding knife, and meat stomper
CHEFFANO Meat Grinder, 2600W Max Stainless Steel Food Grinder Electric, ETL Approved Heavy Duty Meat Mincer Machine with 2 Blades, 3 Plates, Sausage Stuffer Tube & Kubbe Kit for Home Kitchen Use
1 used from C $123.11
- [ETL Approved & Premium Parts] CHEFFANO electric meat grinder all have the owned the ETL safety certifications. It is including the 3 grinding plates (Diameter: 2mm/5mm/7mm), 2 blades, 1 food pusher, set of kubbe and sausage accessorices, which all made of food-grade material. After combining with different attachments, this heavy duty meat grinder can be work as meat grinder, sausage stuffer machine and kibbe maker to meet your daily needs.
- [Powerful Motor] The meat grinder mechanical is using the 100% pure copper motor normal rated power up to 350W and the peak value can reach up to 2600 watt. Various meats and vegatables can be ground efficiently- opproximately 180 lbs meat/hour, great for saving your time and labor t grind it.
- [Auger Update] our kitchen home meat grinder is using the 3-layers auger pulls reduce the heat in grinding to lock the nutrition and prevent from storying the meat fiber. In this update, our food grinder as much as possible reduce the situabtion of the gray streaks coming out on minced meat. It not only ensure fresh of the ground meat but also Make you and your family healthier.
- [Use & Clean Instructions] Easy to operate - after assembling the parts, plug the power supply (Voltage–120V, Frequency–60 Hz ) and press the "on" button, and feeding the food. If something remained stuck, the "REV" button can unclog the unit easily. All parts can be removed and easy to clean. NOT DISHWASHER SAFE! We highly recommended washing the attachments buy hands with water (under 122°F or neutral detergent), and please keep them dry quickly with a towel.
- [Warranty] Our all product are not only coming with a 30-Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee, but also includes 1-Year Warranty with attachments free replacement and technical support. 24/7 customer support - so if you have any questions, please contact us feel free.
2500W Electric Meat Grinder, Sausage Stuffer Maker, Stainless Steel Food Grinder with Sausage Tube Kubbe Maker for Home Kitchen Use
- Max 2500W Powerful Meat Grinder: LOVIMELA Electric meat grinder is a professional meat processing kitchen machine, comes with a powerful motor rated power up to 1100W (2500W Max), 3 pounds of minced meat can be produced 1 minute, such as beef, pork, chicken, venison, duck, etc.
- Safety & Health: Food grade attachments are healthy for you and your families, No harmful substances, SGS approved, you can safely process all kinds of meat.
- Multiple Accessories: 1 set of kubbe and sausage attachments, 3 grinding plates(Fine/2mm, Medium/5mm, 7mm/coarse ), 1 blade, 1 food pusher. Meat grinder electric can meet all of your grinding needs, perfect for mixing other foods to make meatball, meatloaf, kubbe, meat sauce, sausage, pizza, hamburgers, etc.
- Easy to Clean: All attachments can be removed and easy to clean with water (under 122°F) or neutral detergent, and please dry quickly with a towel. NOTE: NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, HAND WASH ONLY.
- Warranty: 12 months attachments free replacement. ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, 30 DAYS MONEY BACK，24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE. Free to contact us if you have any issue.
CucinaPro Meat Grinder with Tabletop Clamp & 2 Cutting Disks, Cast Iron Heavy Duty Sausage Maker and Meat Mincer - Make Homemade Burger Patties, Ground Beef and More, Portable and Easy to Use
- Meat Grinder features tabletop clamp for easy and safe use
- Meat Mincer includes 3 cutting disks
- Heavy duty cast iron construction for durability and quality
- Use for all meat grinding and mincing-- even use as a sausage maker!
- Use for authentic homemade cooking; 8 Inches
aikeec Food Meat Grinder Attachments for KitchenAid Stand Mixers, Including 4 Grinding Plates, 3 Sausage Stuffers Compatible with All KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- 【ALL Metal Design】：This metal meat grinder attachment fits all KitchenAid stand mixer.Simply attach the meat grinder attachment to the power hub then let the grinder do all the work
- 【Grind Meat & Sausage Stuffer 】：Service as professional meat/food grinder, it can easily handle various tasks,produce ground burgers, sausages and delicious food
- 【Health & Fresh】：The food grinder attachments are made of Food grade material, grind fresh meat for sausages and burgers, vegetables for salsas & sauces,hard cheeses, fresh bread crumbs
- 【Great Assistant in Kitchen】：This Food Grinder Attachment is easy to attach and detach
- 【Easy to Clean & Use】：The meat grinder is NOT dishwasher safe, all parts are detachable,you are able to clean it very quickly with soap, warm water (under 122°F), and the cleaning brush that came with it
Meat Hand Grinder,Aluminum Alloy Manual Meat Grinder Sausage Stuffer Grinding Machine with Powerful Suction Base Home Kitchen Accessory for Ground Meat and Seasoning
3 used from C $25.72
Electric Food Chopper, Meat Grinder, 2L Stainless Steel Bowl Food Processor for Meat, Vegetables, Fruits and Nuts, 300W.
- 【 FAST AND VERSATILITY】 Powerful 300w motor allows you chopping, blending, pureeing and mincing a variety of ingredients quickly.
- 【User Friendly Design】In addition to standard speed, you can choose high speed feature for harder contents. The 2L stainless steel bowl equipped with anti-slip rubber mat to keep stable, and wash the bowl easily in the dishwasher.
- 【TITANIUM-PLATED BLADE】 Made of titanium-plated stainless steel, the sharp 4 bi-level blades provides long-lasting and safe performance. The chopper blades can quickly chop onions, slice salad ingredients, shred cabbage and blend frozen fruit and ice.
- 【Easy to assemble】Made of material :ABS+PP+Food Grade Stainless Steel. All removable parts easily by hand. And two easy and comfortable grips for portable movements. This food processor is compact and lightweight for easy storage.
- 【MULTI-FUNCTIONAL PROCESSOR】 More than just a meat grinder, the machine can be used for chopping meat, fish, vegetables, cheese, nuts, fruits or making salad, guacamole and baby food, etc.
Starfrit 93347 Manual Meat Grinder, Multicolored
- Perfect for hamburgers, spaghetti sauce, dumplings, meat pies and other recipes that require ground meats
- Perfect for mincing beef, ham, chicken and much more Can also be used to finely mince or puree vegetables Great for baby food
- Use the convenient meat pusher to push the meat down the coil
- Suction base for added stability
- Easy to use and clean, all parts are dishwasher safe
What Are Meat Grinders?
A meat grinder is a kitchen appliance for fine chopping (‘mincing’) or mixing of raw or cooked meat, fish, vegetables, or similar food. It replaces tools like the mincing knife, for example, which is also used to produce minced meat.
The result of the grinding process depends on the size of the holes in the grinder plate and on the speed of rotation of the knife. The coarser the setting of the grinder plates and the slower the speed of rotation, the larger the pieces of minced meat. At a finer setting and higher speed, smaller pieces are produced.
Some grinders come with attachments that allow for different textures to be produced. For example, sausage-making attachments can be used to produce sausage casings of different sizes.
Meat grinders are available in both manual and electrical versions. The electrical models are more powerful and therefore can grind larger quantities of meat more quickly. However, they are also more expensive.
Manual meat grinders are operated by hand, meaning that they require some physical effort to use. They are often used by people who want more control over the grinding process, or who only need to grind small quantities of meat at a time.
Regardless of the type of meat grinder, all models usually come with a number of different-sized grinder plates and knives so that the user can choose the right setting for their needs. Some models also have additional attachments for different functions, such as making sausage.
Most Common Types of Meat Grinders in Canada
When it comes to grinding meat, there are several different types of meat grinders that you can use. Each type of grinder has its own set of advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to choose the right one for your needs. Here are some of the most common types of meat grinders:
1. Manual Meat Grinders
Manual meat grinders are the most basic type of meat grinder. They consist of a grinder body, a crank handle, and a cutting plate.
To use a manual meat grinder, you simply place the meat into the grinder body and turn the crank handle to rotate the cutting plate. The rotating action of the cutting plate grinds the meat as it passes
- Manual meat grinders
- Electric meat grinders
- Industrial meat grinders
Manual meat grinders are the most common type of grinder found in the average kitchen. These devices are operated by hand, meaning that they require no electricity to function.
While manual grinders are not as fast or powerful as their electric counterparts, they are often much more affordable and easy to use. Additionally, many people prefer the traditional feel of a manual grinder over an electric one.
Electric meat grinders are the second most popular type of grinder on the market. These devices use electricity to power their blades, making them much faster and more powerful than manual models.
Electric meat grinders are ideal for those who do a lot of cooking or who need to grind large quantities of meat at one time. However, they can be more expensive than manual models and may require special care and maintenance.
Industrial meat grinders are the most powerful type of grinder available. They are typically used in commercial settings, such as butcher shops and restaurants. Industrial meat grinders are designed to grind large quantities of meat quickly and efficiently. However, they can be very expensive and may not be suitable for home use.
Why Should You Buy Meat Grinders?
There are many reasons why you might want to buy a meat grinder. Perhaps you want to make your own sausages or ground beef at home, or maybe you simply want to have more control over the quality of the meat that you’re eating. Whatever your reason, a meat grinder can be a great addition to your kitchen.
One of the biggest advantages of owning a meat grinder is that you know exactly what’s going into your ground meat. When you buy ground meat from the store, you have no way of knowing what cuts of meat were used, what kind of fat content it has, or how fresh it really is.
When you grind your own meat at home, however, you can choose the exact cuts of meat that you want to use, and you can be sure that it is fresh and of the highest quality.
Another advantage of grinding your own meat is that you have more control over the fat content. When you buy ground meat from the store, it is often very high in fat. By grinding your own meat, you can choose leaner cuts of meat, which will result in a healthier finished product.
You can also add other healthy ingredients to your ground meat, such as vegetables or fruits, which is something that you cannot do when you purchase ground meat from the store.
Finally, grinding your own meat can simply be a fun hobby. If you enjoy cooking and trying new things in the kitchen, then grinding your own meat can be a great way to experiment with different recipes and flavors.
You may be surprised at how much you enjoy the process, and you may even find that you prefer the taste of freshly ground meat over store-bought ground meat.
The Pros and Cons of Meat Grinders
When it comes to preparing meat, there are a variety of ways to go about it. Some people prefer to hand-cut their meat, while others opt for the convenience of a meat grinder. Meat grinders have become increasingly popular in recent years, as they offer a quick and easy way to prepare ground meat.
There are both pros and cons to using a meat grinder. On the plus side, grinders allow you to control the size and texture of your ground meat. This is ideal if you want to make sure that your burgers or meatballs are all uniforms in shape and size.
Grinders also give you the ability to mix different types of meats together, which can lead to some interesting flavor combinations.
On the downside, meat grinders can be difficult to clean, and they can also be a bit dangerous to use if you’re not careful. If you’re thinking about purchasing a meat grinder, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.
- You can control the size and texture of your ground meat.
- Grinders allow you to mix different types of meats together.
- Meat grinders are relatively quick and easy to use.
- Meat grinders can be difficult to clean.
- They can be dangerous to use if you’re not careful.
- Ground meat can sometimes be less tender than hand-cut meat.
Factors to Consider Before Buying Best Meat Grinders Canada
When you are planning to buy a meat grinder, there are several factors that you need to consider in order to get the best possible product. Here are some of the things that you should keep in mind:
1. The type of meat grinder that you need will depend on the kind of meat that you want to grind. If you only plan on grinding small amounts of meat, then a manual grinder will suffice. However, if you plan on grinding large quantities of meat, then an electric grinder would be a better option.
2. The size of the meat grinder is also an important consideration. If you only plan on grinding small amounts of meat, then a small-sized grinder will be sufficient. However, if you plan on grinding large quantities of meat, then a larger sized grinder would be necessary.
3. Another factor to consider is the price of the meat grinder. There are many different types and sizes of meat grinders available on the market, so you should be able to find one that fits your budget.
4. Finally, you need to decide where you will be using the meat grinder. If you only plan on using it at home, then there are many different models available that are designed for home use. However, if you plan on using the meat grinder in a commercial setting, then you will need to buy a more durable and powerful model.
5. Keep in mind that the quality of the meat grinder is also an important factor to consider. There are many different brands and models of meat grinders available on the market, so you should be able to find one that is made from high-quality materials.
6. You should also make sure that the meat grinder comes with a warranty. This way, you can be sure that you will be able to get your money back if there are any problems with the product.
7. Finally, you need to read reviews about different meat grinders before you decide which one to buy. This way, you can be sure that you are getting a good quality product.
By keeping these factors in mind, you will be able to find the best possible meat grinder for your needs.
Where to Buy the Best Meat Grinders Canada?
The best place to buy meat grinders is online. There are many websites that sell meat grinders, and you can compare prices and features before you buy.
You can also read customer reviews to see what others think of the meat grinder you are considering. When you shop online, you can usually get free shipping, and you will have a wider selection to choose from.
Another great place to buy meat grinders is at your local kitchen supply store. These stores usually carry a good selection of meat grinders, and they may even have some models on display that you can try out.
The staff at these stores is usually very knowledgeable about meat grinders, and they can help you find the perfect one for your needs.
Finally, you can also check out garage sales or second-hand stores. You may be able to find a good meat grinder for a fraction of the cost of buying one new.
However, you will want to make sure that the meat grinder is in good condition and that it comes with a warranty. Otherwise, you may end up having to replace it sooner than you would like.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best meat grinder for home use?
There are many different types of meat grinders available on the market, so it is difficult to say which one is the best.
However, if you are looking for a meat grinder for home use, then you should look for one that is made from high-quality materials and that comes with a warranty. You can also check online reviews to see what others think of the different models of meat grinders.
2. What is the best meat grinder for commercial use?
If you are looking for a meat grinder for commercial use, then you should look for a more powerful and durable model. You can also check online reviews to see what others think of the different models of meat grinders.
3. How much does a meat grinder cost?
The price of a meat grinder depends on the size, power, and features of the machine. You can find meat grinders that range in price from under $100 to over $1000.
4. Where can I buy a meat grinder?
The best place to buy a meat grinder is online. There are many websites that sell meat grinders, and you can compare prices and features before you buy.
You can also read customer reviews to see what others think of the meat grinder you are considering. When you shop online, you can usually get free shipping, and you will have a wider selection to choose from.
5. What are the different types of meat grinders?
There are many different types of meat grinders available on the market. Some of the most popular types include electric meat grinders, manual meat grinders, and commercial-grade meat grinders.
If you are looking for the best Meat Grinders Canada, then you should keep these above factors in mind. By doing so, you will be able to find the best possible option for your needs.
There are many different places where you can buy meat grinders, so you should shop around to find the best deal. You can also read online reviews to see what others think of the different models of meat grinders.