A Twin XL Mattress Canada is a great option for those who want extra room to stretch out, but aren’t looking for a king-sized bed. When shopping for a mattress, there are various factors to consider in order to find the best fit for you.
In addition to size and shape, you’ll also need to decide on the level of firmness you desire. To help you decide if this is the right choice for you, here are some of the benefits of owning a twin XL mattress.
Top Picks for Twin XL Mattress in Canada
Twin XL Mattress, Vesgantti 10.2 Inch Multilayer Hybrid Memory Foam Mattress in a Box, Ergonomic Design with Breathable Foam & Pocket Spring, Medium Firm Plush Feel, CertiPUR-US Certified
- Ergonomic Design - The Twin XL size mattress measures : 99 x 201 x 26CM. Scientific pocket spring design which is individually packed with non-woven fabric, can offer support to 7 parts of your body and effectively take good care of your spine and back. Combined with multi-layer foams naturally fit human body curve, sensitively touching pressure points of your body. Relieve all the stresses and enjoy a high-quality sleep!
- Breathable and Healthy-- Designed with multi-layer foams and 3D knitted fabric, making the surface of mattress is ventilated and breathable, to provide good air circulation and prevent bacteria growth. Skin-friendly feel keeps you cool even in hot weather or rainy days. Built-in memory foam is approved by CertiPUR-US. Non toxic, hypoallergenic and baby-friendly.
- Ultra Quiet-- The springs in the mattress work independently, are supportive and have excellent shock-absorption and resilience, can greatly absorb noise and vibration caused by tossing and turning. No needless sounds and help you drift off to dreamland in a short time.
- Vacuum Roll Packed-- Cleverly vacuum sealed for convenient delivery and easy set-up, rolled up in a light box for elevator & gate transportation. Your mattress will restore in 10 seconds after unpacking, fully expanded for 72 hours. (Please note: once the mattress open and restore, it cannot be roll back again).
- Buy with Brand Trust-- Vesgantti aims to provide you with first-class product and dependable after-sales service.100-night trial brings you unique enjoyment , let you rest assured, fast and best solution for your any problems.
Twin XL Mattress, Vesgantti 10 Inch Hybrid XL Twin Mattress in a Box, Extra Long Pillow Top Twin Matrress, Gel Momory Foam and Pocket Coils Innerspring Mattresses, Medium Firm Plush Feel
- 【Medium-Firm Plush Feel】- Fully expanded 79 * 75*10inch(LWH) approx. Vesgantti luxury mutilayer foam and pocket spring support systerm provide medium firm yet comfortable feel. A great relief for those suffering from back and neck pains
- 【Individual Pocket Spring】- Innovative zoned support system constructed by hundreds of individual pocketed stainless spring coils, each spring work independently to offer an all-over and even support to 7 parts of your body (Feet, legs, hips, waist, shoulders, neck, head). Excellent shock-absorption and resilience, cater your vertebra well, help adjust and correct your sleeping posture
- 【Breathable and Healthy】- Designed with multi-layer foams, comfortable and breathable, providing good air circulation to dissipate sweat and moisture to keep body comfortable and dry when sleeping 【Ultra Quite】- Due to the pocket spring + multilayer foams design, this mattress can effectively
- 【Ultra Quite】- Due to the pocket spring + multilayer foams design, this mattress can effectively absorb noise and vibration; No waken up caused by tossing and turning, no disturbing companion
- 【Vacuum Rolled Packed】- Delivery: vacuum sealed and neatly rolled in a box. Smaller size, easy to carry, restore in 10 seconds after unpacking, fully expanded for 72 hours. (Please note: once the mattress open and restore, it cannot be roll back again)
LUCID 5 Inch Memory Foam Low Profile-Cooling Gel Infusion-Hypoallergenic Bamboo Charcoal-Breathable Cover Bed Mattress Conventional, Twin XL, WHITE
- Help your child make the transition from crib to bed with this memory foam mattress sized for kids
- Make setting up your mattress a fun memory by inviting your child to help unbox and watch as the memory foam magically decompresses
- The 1-inch ventilated gel memory foam top layer creates a cooler sleep experience than traditional memory foam by helping regulate body temperature and increase circulation
- 4-inches of dense bamboo charcoal infused support foam provide stability and full body support to your child
- The Twin XL mattress measures 79 x 37.5 x 5 inches
LUCID 6 Inch Memory Foam Soft Feel – Gel Infusion – Hypoallergenic Bamboo Charcoal – Breathable Cover Mattress, Twin XL, White
- This mattress features a 6-inch supportive feel ideal for kids and teens in need of a mattress upgrade
- Gel infused memory foam regulates temperature while conforming to the body to ease pressure points
- The 1 inch ventilated gel memory foam top layer creates a cooler sleep experience than traditional memory foam by helping to regulate body temperature and increase circulation
- 5 inches of dense bamboo charcoal infused support foam provide extra stability and full body support
Zinus OLB-BNSM-6TXL 6 Inch Spring Mattress, Twin XL, White
- Firm support with fiber quilted cover, foam, and heavy duty coil springs
- Infused with castor seed oil to naturally retard odor & bacteria
- Only the highest Quality of foam - foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance, and Content
- Smartly shipped- Our patented technology allows Our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door
- Worry free 10 year limited warranty
LUCID 10 Inch Twin XL Hybrid Mattress - Bamboo Charcoal and Aloe Vera Infused Memory Foam - Moisture Wicking - Odor Reducing - CertiPUR-US Certified
- Bamboo charcoal infusions eliminate odors and pull moisture away from the skin for a naturally hypoallergenic bed
- Aloe vera infusions promote daily freshness by creating a calming and relaxing sleep environment, it is also good for your skin
- Memory foam, transition foam, and coils bring soft and gentle comfort underpinned by a well-balanced layer of support
- Created to provide luxury at an affordable price
Linenspa 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Gel Infused Twin XL Mattress Topper, CertiPUR-US Certified
- Two inches of ultra-plush memory foam that conforms to the curves of your body
- Infused with temperature regulating gel beads that capture and dissipate heat to help prevent overheating
- Comfortable memory foam distributes weight evenly
- Available in plush 2-inch and 3-inch profiles, the 3-inch topper will hug your body more than the 2-inch topper
EASELAND 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector Twin XL Size - Ultra Soft Cotton Terry Surface and Premium Hypoallergenic Mattress Pad Cover,Breathable&Noiseless,Stretchable Fitted 8"-24" Deep Pocket
- 1.Soft Cotton Terry Surface-Mattress cover is skin-friendly and breathable. Soft cotton terry surface won't change the feel of your mattress, It’s noiseless and offers quiet atmosphere for sleeping.Which focusing on providing the extremely comfortable sleep experience for you and your family.
- 2.100% Waterproof Membrane-The waterproof mattress pad prevent spilled drink, bed wetting, incontinence, urine, sweat or sliding off accidents. Advanced protection extends the longevity of mattress as well.Its breathable membrane allows air to circulate yet repels liquids.
- 3.Fitted Sheet Style Design-Mattress pad cover owns stretchable elastic band design guarantees a secure fitness for mattress depths 8"-21" and gives protection for the top and sides of your mattress.Full-length elastic pulls the corners snugly for a smooth fit on most mattress types.
- 4.Machine washable- Mattress protector is washable, durable and easy To clean-machine wash and low tumble dry.Do not iron; do not bleach.
- 5.Suit for Various Occasions-Suitable for kids, the elderly, pets, asthma,incontinence or women physiological period and expectant mothers.Avoid minor accidents in your daily life.The mattress cover create a comfortable and secure place to have a rest.
Utopia Bedding Premium Bamboo Waterproof Mattress Protector Twin XL 340 GSM, Fits 15 Inches Deep, Easy Care
- MATTRESS PROTECTOR - Twin XL size mattress protector measures 39 x 80 inches - fits up to 15 inches deep; fitted cover style design with elastic all around
- SOFT AND BREATHABLE BAMBOO MATERIAL - Made of Premium 340 GSM bamboo, our mattress protector is highly breathable. The soft, smooth and cool surface further ensures that you enjoy a restful sleep all night long
- WATERPROOF - It keeps your mattress dry as it is waterproof; it provides durable construction.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Machine wash cold tumble dry low; do not iron; do not bleach; do not use fabric softener
Twin XL Cooling Mattress Topper, Pillow-Top Optimum Thickness, Soft 100% Cotton Fabric, Breathable & Plush Quilted Down-Like Fill, Snug Deep Pocket fit for Mattresses 8-20 inches Deep, Sleep Mantra
- OPTIMAL THICKNESS FOR SUPPORT, BREATHABILITY & COMFORTABLE SLEEP: Our mattress topper offers optimum thickness, neither too thick nor thin, thus optimum support without compromising on the comfort of the cloud-like feel. The 300 thread count 100% cotton topper provides strong support and prevents back ache, unlike extra thick pads. Our mattress topper does not retain heat and maintains optimal temperature. No more sweaty nights caused by memory foam pads or traditional mattresses.
- SOFT MATTRESS TOPPER WITH DEEP POCKET FOR A PERFECT FIT: The gusseted Twin XL size mattress topper is 39" W x 80" L with a 18" deep pocket skirt, perfectly fitting mattresses up to 20" deep. Stuffed with advanced 100% Polyester Fibers (Down Alternative) fill that has a soft and bouncy feel. Our square pillow top mattress pad adds a layer of protection, comfort and softness to your new mattress providing a hotel-like experience. It can also be used to refresh and support old spring mattresses.
- EASY TO USE, STAIN & WATER REPELLENT: The topper will help protect your mattress from stains and spills as the material is treated with one of the world's top fabric protectors that repels liquids and blocks stains without compromising on the feel. Also, the spilled fluid can be easily wiped, so the water does not seep through and reach your mattress. The topper is foldable and portable, and has a fitted skirt that makes it easy to put on and remove for cleaning.
- BEST VALUE, EASY TO WASH MATTRESS TOPPER: Since the product comes in a vacuum bag, tumble dry the mattress cover on low heat before use to let the air fluff it up. This mattress topper is easy to clean, fully machine washable, and retains shape and fill consistency wash after wash due to its advanced down-like fill quality, unlike other pads that become deformed, flat and lumpy after few washes. To increase durability, protect the mattress pad with a fitted sheet to reduce the need to wash it.
- SNUG AND COZY FEELING WITH 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: With an extra plush thick padding and soft quilted surface, this luxury odor-free mattress topper promises to offer supreme comfort and a night of restful sleep. Topper pad is tested to be safe from 300+ harmful chemicals. Rest assured, if you're not happy with our mattress toppers, write to us and we will resolve your query within 1 business day.
What is Twin XL Mattress?
A Twin XL mattress is a mattress that is extra long. It is the same width as a regular twin mattress, but it is five inches longer. This makes it perfect for people who are taller than average or who just want a little more room to stretch out. Twin XL mattresses are also great for kids who are outgrowing their cribs but are not quite ready for a full-sized bed. If you need an extra long mattress, a Twin XL is a great option.
Most Common Types of Twin XL Mattress in Canada
There are a few different types of best twin XL mattress Canada, each with their own benefits. Here are some of the most common types:
Memory foam: This type of mattress is great for people who want a comfortable and conforming sleep surface. Memory foam contours to your body, providing support and pressure relief. It’s also a great choice for people who tend to sleep hot, as memory foam doesn’t retain heat like other materials can.
Latex: Latex mattresses are similar to memory foam in terms of comfort and support, but they’re also more bouncy and responsive. They’re a good choice for people who want a little more “give” in their mattress. They’re also often more expensive than memory foam mattresses.
Innerspring: Innerspring mattresses are the most traditional type of mattress. They have a coil support system and are usually topped with a layer of padding for comfort. They’re generally more affordable than memory foam or latex mattresses, but they don’t provide the same level of contouring or pressure relief.
Hybrid: Hybrid mattresses combine the best of both worlds, with a coil support system and a layer of memory foam or latex. This makes them a good choice for people who want the support of an innerspring mattress with the comfort of memory foam or latex. They tend to be more expensive than pure innerspring mattresses, but less expensive than pure memory foam or latex mattresses.
No matter what type of mattress you choose, be sure to try it out in-store before you buy to make sure it’s the right one for you. And remember, a twin XL mattress is the same width as a twin mattress but is five inches longer to accommodate taller sleepers.
Why Do You Should Buy Twin XL Mattress?
There are a few reasons why you should consider purchasing a twin XL mattress instead of a regular twin mattress. One reason is that twin XL mattresses are five inches longer than traditional twins, making them ideal for taller individuals.
Another reason to buy a twin XL mattress is that they’re great for use in dorm rooms or other small spaces where a regular twin might feel cramped. And finally, twin XL mattresses tend to be more affordable than their larger counterparts, making them a great option for budget-minded shoppers.
The Pros and Cons of Twin XL Mattress
When it comes to mattresses, there are a variety of options available on the market. Some people prefer traditional mattresses while others prefer newer mattress types, such as twin XL mattresses.
If you’re considering purchasing a twin XL mattress, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons before making your final decision.
- Twin XL mattresses are ideal for taller individuals since they offer extra length.
- They’re also great for couples who want different firmness levels since one side can be softer or harder than the other.
- Many twin XL mattresses come with built-in pillowtops or other comfort features that can make them even more comfortable.
- Twin XL mattresses are more expensive than traditional twin mattresses.
- They’re also harder to find since they’re not as popular.
- Some people may find them too big, especially if they’re not used to sleeping on a larger mattress.
Overall, twin XL mattresses have both pros and cons that should be considered before making a purchase. If you’re tall or need extra length, a twin XL mattress may be a good option for you. However, if you’re on a budget or prefer a more traditional mattress size, a twin mattress may be better suited for your needs.
Factors to Consider Before Buying The Best Twin XL Mattress in Canada
When it comes to choosing the perfect mattress, size is an important factor to consider. For couples who share a bed, a twin XL mattress may be the best option for ensuring that each person has enough space to sleep comfortably.
Here are 9 factors to consider before buying a twin XL mattress:
1. Mattress type
There are a variety of different types of mattresses available on the market, so it’s important to choose one that will suit your needs. If you suffer from back pain, for example, you may want to opt for a memory foam mattress. Alternatively, if you like a firm sleeping surface, an innerspring mattress may be a better option.
2. Firmness level
The firmness level of a mattress is another important factor to consider. If you sleep on your side, you may want to choose a softer mattress, as this will provide greater pressure relief. If you sleep on your stomach or back, however, you may prefer a firmer mattress for added support.
3. Sleep position
Your sleeping position is also an important factor to consider when choosing a mattress. If you sleep on your side, you’ll need a different type of mattress than if you sleep on your stomach or back. Side sleepers need a softer mattress for proper alignment and pressure relief, while stomach and back sleepers need a firmer mattress for support.
4. Mattress size
Of course, the size of your mattress is also an important consideration. If you share a bed with a partner, you’ll need to choose a size that’s large enough for both of you to sleep comfortably. A best twin XL mattress Canada is a good option for couples, as it offers more space than a regular twin mattress.
5. Mattress height
The height of your mattress is also an important consideration. If you have trouble getting in and out of bed, a taller mattress may be a better option. Alternatively, if you prefer a lower sleeping surface, a shorter mattress may be more comfortable for you.
6. Mattress weight
The weight of your mattress is another important factor to consider. If you have trouble moving your mattress, a lighter mattress may be a better option. However, if you plan on moving your mattress frequently, a heavier mattress may be easier to handle.
7. Mattress price
Of course, the price of your mattress is also an important consideration. Higher-end mattresses usually cost more, but they may offer better quality and durability. When choosing a mattress, it’s important to find one that’s within your budget and that offers the features you need.
8. Mattress warranty
When purchasing a mattress, it’s important to choose one that comes with a good warranty. This will protect you in case your mattress develops any defects within the warranty period. Most mattresses come with a 10-year warranty, but some higher-end mattresses may offer a longer warranty.
9. Mattress return policy
Before purchasing a mattress, it’s important to find out the store’s return policy. This will allow you to return the mattress if you’re not satisfied with it. Most stores have a 30-day return policy, but some may offer a longer or shorter period.
When choosing a twin XL mattress in Canada, it’s important to consider all of these factors in order to find the perfect one for you. With so many different options available on the market, you’re sure to find a mattress that suits your needs.
Where to Buy Twin XL Mattress Canada?
There are a few different ways that you can buy a twin XL mattress in Canada. You can purchase one from a retailer, an online store, or even directly from the manufacturer. Each option has its own set of pros and cons, so it’s important to weigh your options carefully before making a decision.
Retailers: Purchasing a twin XL mattress from a retailer is often the most convenient option. Retailers typically have a wide selection of mattresses to choose from and can offer competitive prices. However, it’s important to compare prices carefully before making a purchase, as some retailers may add on hidden fees or markups.
Online Stores: Buying a twin XL mattress online can be a great way to save money. Many online stores offer free shipping and returns, so you can try out the mattress before making a commitment. However, it’s important to read the fine print carefully before purchasing, as some online stores may have restocking fees or other hidden charges.
Manufacturers: Purchasing a twin XL mattress in Canada directly from the manufacturer is often the best way to get a great deal. Manufacturers typically sell their mattresses at wholesale prices, so you can save a significant amount of money by buying direct. However, it’s important to do your research before purchasing, as some manufacturers may have longer lead times or higher minimum order quantities.
Frequently Asked Questions on Twin XL Mattress Canada
Does a Queen and Twin Make a King?
No, a queen and twin do not make a king. A king is a male ruler of an independent state, while a queen is the female ruler of an independent state. Twins are two individuals born at the same time from the same pregnancy. Therefore, a queen and twin would not produce offspring that would be classified as a king.
Do 2 Twin XL Mattresses Equal a King?
No, two twin XL mattresses do not equal a king. Two twin XL mattresses are the same width as a king mattress, but they are shorter in length. A king mattress is 76 inches wide by 80 inches long, while a twin XL mattress is 39 inches wide by 80 inches long. Therefore, you would need to combine two twin XL mattresses to equal the size of a king mattress.
Do They Make a Twin XL Mattress?
As far as beds go, the twin XL is a pretty popular size. But what about mattresses? Do they make a twin XL mattress?
The answer is yes, they do! In fact, twin XL mattresses are pretty common, and are widely available from a variety of retailers. So if you’re in the market for a new mattress, and you’re looking for a twin XL, you should have no problem finding one that suits your needs.
When it comes to shopping for a best twin XL mattress Canada, there are a few things to keep in mind. First of all, you’ll want to make sure that you’re getting a mattress that’s big enough for you. A twin XL mattress is typically about 39 inches wide and 80 inches long, so it’s important to make sure that you’re getting a mattress that’s large enough for your frame.
Secondly, you’ll want to pay attention to the type of support that the mattress provides. A twin XL mattress should provide good support for your back and hips, as well as your shoulders and neck. If you’re someone who suffers from back pain, or if you have any other type of chronic pain, you’ll want to make sure that you’re getting a mattress that can help alleviate some of that pain.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the price when shopping for a twin XL mattress. While they are more expensive than regular twin mattresses, they’re still very affordable, and you should be able to find one that fits within your budget. Just remember to shop around, and to compare prices before making your final purchase.
When it comes to finding a twin XL mattress, the internet is a great resource. There are a number of online retailers that sell twin XL mattresses, and you should be able to find one that’s right for you without too much trouble. Just make sure to do your research, and to compare prices before making your final decision.
How Much Does a XL Twin Mattress Cost?
If you’re looking for an affordable and comfortable mattress, an XL twin mattress is a great option. These mattresses are perfect for growing children or adults who need a little extra space. An XL twin mattress typically costs between $200 and $500, depending on the brand, quality, and features. Some of the best XL twin mattresses on the market include the Casper Wave Hybrid Mattress, Saatva Classic Mattress, and Purple Mattress.
All of these mattresses are made from high-quality materials and offer a variety of features to suit your needs. When shopping for an XL twin mattress, be sure to consider your budget, sleeping habits, and any special needs you may have. With so many options available, you’re sure to find the perfect mattress for a great night’s sleep.
The Bottom Line
If you’re in the market for a new mattress, we highly recommend considering buying a Twin XL Mattress Canada. Our team has tested all of the top brands and found that Canadian-made mattresses are some of the best on the market. Not only do they offer superior comfort and support, but they also come at a fraction of the price of comparable American-made models. So what are you waiting for?
Head over to our website to explore our selection of twin xl mattresses and find the perfect one for you.