The induction stove Canada has quickly become a popular choice for cooking. This type of stove uses electromagnetism to create heat, making it a more energy-efficient option than gas or electric stoves. If you’re considering buying an induction stove for your home, read on for some information about the different types available and the features to look for when shopping.
List You Can Buy
Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner Induction Hot Plate with LCD Sensor Touch 1800 Watts, Black 9610LS BT-200DZ
- Digital LCD sensor-touch control panel; child safety lock system (press and hold the safety lock key for 3 sec to activate), fast boil button & keep Warm button.
- Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120 Volts, 15 amp of electricity – standard in all homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours; 20 temperature ranges from 100 °F to 460 °F; 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts; 5 ft cord.
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American standards.
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, It is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; however there may be high pitched sounds from Clad cookware, The base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-Year manufacturer’s.
Salton Portable Induction Cooktop Cool Touch LED Display Cooker with 8 Temperature Settings for Precise Control, Energy Efficient, 1500 Watts (ID1948), Black, Medium
9 used from C $50.98
- The most way to cook! More efficient than any other cooking technology
- Audible error signal and auto shut-off for pot detection, Boasting a solid crystal glass top, count down timer and easy to clean touch sensitive controls, this deluxe Induction Cooktop is perfect for everyday use
- Easy to clean - drips spatters and spills don’t bake on surface
- LED screen displays in Celsius Fahrenheit or by cooking level - 8 cooking levels 60°C to 240°C (140°F to 465°F)
- 3 hour timer with auto shut-off and audible signal
Induction Cooktop, CUSIMAX 1800W Portable Induction Burner with Sensor Touch, Kids Safety Lock, 10 Temperature and 9 Power Setting Countertop Burner with Timer, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 9 Power and 10 Temperature Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the CUSIMAX induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power, delivers most of heat to pot, provides quick heat-up and greatly reduce cooking time, more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves , saving time and energe! 9 Power Level 200w to 1800w and 10 Temperature range 140 F to 464 F, can meet different cooking needs: frying, boiling, steam, slow boiling and so on.
- Works with Magnetic Induction CookwareOnly compatible with induction cookware,such as cast aluminum,enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom or cast iron which diameter should be in 4.7 inch (12cm) to 10.2 inch (26cm) in order to work correctly. If the cookware is not be detected or use improper cookware, the induction cooktop will show E0 error and automatically shut down the device after 60 seconds.
- Safety and Rest Assured. The induction cooktop has the Long 3 Hours Timer (increase or decrease by 5 mins) and Child Safety Lock (press + and - button) for the maximum in kids safety. But its NOT just for kids. GREAT for older folks as well! With digital sensor touch control panel, just one touch slightly to adjust temperature, power and timer. No open flame or and no gas, much safer than a gas stove!
- HOW TO USE INDUCTION COOKTOP? First place the magnetic cookware on the induction cooktop, otherwise the induction cooker will display E0 error code, then choose the power or temperature you need.
- 18-Month-ReplacementCUSIMAX induction cooktop has obtained ETL certification. If you have any problems about the induction cooktop, please feel free to contact us. All CUSIMAX products have 18-Monthy-Replacement.
Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W 8500ST E210C2
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it's easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
VBGK Double Induction Cooktop, 4000W Countertop Burner Hot Plate LCD Sensor Touch Energy-Saving Portable Induction Cooktops 2 Burner with Child Safety Lock & Timer, 110~120V
2 used from C $191.85
- 【Double Induction Cooktop】This VBGK portable induction cooktop is equipped with two independent heating zones, allowing you to set each heating zone separately using the LCD display. Each burner is 2000W, which can quickly cook 2 dishes at the same time, saving a lot of time.
- 【High Efficiency and Energy Saving】The 2000W+2000W induction cooker cooks food through electromagnetic induction heating, so there is no heat loss between the cooking surface and the pot, which makes it highly energy-efficient and makes cooking easier and faster. This not only saves your precious time but also saves your wallet.
- 【Safety Induction Stove】The induction cooktop 2 burner is equipped with a child safety lock, timer and overheat protection device, and the round edges without sharp corners. Set the timer from 1 minute to 180 minutes. The use of two upgraded low-noise cooling fans can greatly improve the heat dissipation effect. Safe and user-friendly.
- 【Safe To Use】VBGK induction hot plate uses 110V~120V and 15A standard in all homes. Child Safety Lock system. Auto Pan Detection will automatically shut down unit after 30 seconds if no cookware is detected. Equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system.
- 【Wide Range of Application】This induction burner countertop is compatible with cast iron, iron, electromagnetic steel, enamel, and stainless steel with a magnetic bottom. If the magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it should be compatible. The simple design makes it very suitable for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high-pressure alarm system.
Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold 8100MC/BT-180G3
2 used from C $52.49
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Portable Induction Cooktop VBGK Induction Burner Cooker With Ultra Thin Body, Low Noise Hot Plate With 1800W Sensor Touch Single Electric Cooktops Countertop Stove With 9 Temperature & Power Levels, 3-hour Timer, Safety Lock
4 used from C $48.15
- 【Portable Induction Cooktop】VBGK Induction cooktop uses the standard 110V~120V power socket of all households in North America. CE and FCC approved. It is light and compact, easy to carry and store. The portable induction stove is very suitable for dormitories, family kitchens, RVs, boats, etc.
- 【High Energy Efficiency】 Choose from 9 preset power levels (100W to 1800W) and 9 preset temperature level settings (176°F to 510°F). With an 83% energy efficiency, induction burner is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves. The portable cooktop is perfect for bringing water to a boil quickly and for all of your cooking needs.
- 【LED Touch Screen】The surface of the induction hot plate is made of a black crystal plate. After the child safety lock is set, the cooking and timer settings will not be accidentally changed, and the timer button is up to 3 hours.
- 【Multiple Safety Protection】If the cookware is not detected, the automatic pot detection function will automatically turn off the device after 60 seconds-safe for you and your children; child locks and rounded edges provide ultimate safety.
- 【Compatible with Magnetic Cookware】 To use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected. Compatible with induction cookware having a diameter of at least 5 inches, which ensures a large and uniform heated area.
30 Inch Electric Cooktop, thermomate Built-in Induction Stove Top, 240V Electric Smoothtop with 5 Boost Burner, 9 Heating Level, Timer & Kid Safety Lock, Sensor Touch Control & Keep Warm Function
- 5 high power burners: 2,000W boost to 2,600W (8.3in) + 2,000W boost to 2,600W (7.1in) X2 + 1,500W boost to 2,000W (7.1in) X 2. The electric hob supplied with 4 feet (1.22 m) power cable for easy installation, suitable for AC220-240V, rated power 7,400W for heats up faster and quick cooking. 5 cooking zones with different power, boost function and size, meets your variety cooking demand.
- 9 power setting for precise heating, can be used for braise, fry, deep fry, stir-fry, roast, and even boil water. Multi-slider sensor touch control is easy to use for all family members, no need to setting step by step. Features over-heating protection, residual heat indicator, auto shutdown and child safety lock. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your magnetic cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking.
- 1 to 99 minutes timer, just set the power setting and timer, then let the electric stove top do the rest. Stop+go function give you a safey plus, With the Stop&Go function all cooking zones can be reduced to power level one with the single touch of a button. In this way the cooktop can be left unattended for a short period without food overcooking or burning. When you return to the cooktop, the previously set power levels can be reactivated with another touch of a button.
- 2 inch super slim of a black vitro ceramic glass modern design it takes up minimal space under the counter. The thermomate drop-in electric induction cook top with smoothtop surface, effortless cleaning and durable use for long lasting.
- 3 super practical functions: keep warm, boost and stop + go. Now enjoy your pleasant cooking time with thermomate cooktop. Please verify the cooktop is the right size for you: Product size: 30.3" W x 20.5"D x 2.2"H, cut out size: 29.2" W x 19.3"D.
Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black 9100MC/BT-M20B
4 used from C $72.79
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outletstandard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY Choose from 15 preset power levels 200W to 1800W and 15 preset temperature level settings 140 F to 460 F. With an 83 percentage energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times
- EASY TO CLEAN & VIEW With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, making the induction burner easy to clean just wipe with a damp towel. The angle control panel with a large display screen, providing easy viewing, even from a distance.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE Induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so its essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service.
Double Induction Cooktop - Portable 120V Portable Digital Ceramic Dual Burner w/ Kids Safety Lock - Works with Flat Cast Iron Pan,1800 Watt,Touch Sensor Control, 12 Controls - NutriChef PKSTIND48
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
What is Induction Stove?
An induction stove is a new and innovative way of cooking food. It uses magnetic fields to heat up cookware rather than the flame or elements on traditional stoves. With induction cooking, there is no open flame, which makes it safer for homes with small children and pets. In addition, the heat conduction ability of this type of stove also allows you to use less energy when compared with other types, making it much more economical as well as environmentally friendly.
Induction stoves are available in a range of different sizes to fit any kitchen, so whether you have just moved into your own home or are renovating your existing one, take a look at our selection below to find the perfect option for you.
Most Common Types of Induction Stove in Canada
There are different types of induction stoves available in the market. The most common ones are:
- Single burner induction stove: As the name suggests, this type of stove has only one cooking zone or burner. It is compact and portable, making it ideal for small kitchens or for those who want to save space.
- Double burner induction stove: This type of stove has two cooking zones or burners. It is more powerful than a single burner stove and can be used for cooking multiple dishes at the same time.
- Portable induction stove: Portable induction stoves are small and lightweight, making them ideal for traveling or camping. They usually have one or two burners and can be powered by batteries or a car charger.
- Induction cooker: An induction cooker is similar to the portable stove but has a fixed cooking zone. It is typically used in restaurants and hotels as it allows chefs to quickly cook multiple dishes at once.
If you are looking for an induction stove, make sure that you choose one that suits your needs and budget. Talk to a trusted appliance store or manufacturer to get more information on the different types of stoves available in Canada.
Why Do You Should Buy Induction Stove?
Induction stoves are the latest trend in modern cooking technologies. If you are thinking of upgrading your kitchen appliances, consider getting an best induction stove Canada. What makes these stoves so popular? Find out below:
First and foremost, they are much more energy-efficient than traditional stoves. This means that you will save money on your energy bills every month! Plus, with improved efficiency comes a proliferation of power options. Most new induction stoves come packed with many presets for different types of food – all designed to help you achieve healthier, tastier meals for your family.
Secondly, induction stoves are also safer than traditional electric or gas ovens. They do not generate heat directly in their pans; instead, they create a magnetic field that only heats the pan – and not the air around it. This means that there is no risk of burning, spattering or other accidents that can occur with traditional stoves.
Finally, they are incredibly easy to use. The controls are all simple knobs and buttons, which makes them simple for even young children to use. Plus, many induction stoves have special child safety locks that prevent little fingers from accidentally turning on the stovetop. If you want a safe, efficient way to cook meals for your family, an induction stove is the perfect choice!
The Pros and Cons of Induction Stove
As with any major appliance purchase, there are pros and cons of induction stove in Canada that you should be aware of before making your final decision. Here is a look at some of the most important things to keep in mind.
- Induction stoves use less energy than traditional gas or electric models, so they can save you money on your energy bill each month.
- They cook food faster than other types of stoves, so you can get dinner on the table quicker.
- They are easy to clean since there are no exposed heating elements.
- Some models come with features like built-in timers and automatic shut-off, which can make cooking easier for people with busy schedules.
- Induction stoves are more expensive than other types of stoves, so they may not be a good choice for those on a tight budget.
- Since these stoves rely on digital controls and electromagnetic coils that generate heat directly in the pan, they can only be used with induction-compatible cookware made from cast iron or stainless steel. If you don’t already have this type of cookware, you will need to invest in some before buying an best induction stove Canada.
- When compared to gas burners, which often turn off if left too long without anything placed on them, it can sometimes be difficult to tell whether an induction burner has been turned off or not. This can be a safety concern for some people.
- If there is a power outage, induction stoves will not work since they rely on electricity to function.
Consider Before Buying the Best Induction Stove Canada
When it comes to cooking, there are a variety of methods and appliances that can be used. For many people, the stovetop is the preferred choice because it offers more control over the cooking process. If you’re in the market for a new stove, you may be considering an induction stove. Induction stoves are becoming increasingly popular in Canada, but there are a few things you should keep in mind before making your purchase.
Induction stoves can be more expensive than other types of stoves, so it’s important to factor in the cost when making your decision. If you’re on a budget, you may want to consider other options. However, if you’re willing to spend more, an induction stove can be a great investment.
It’s important to make sure that your new induction stove will fit into your existing setup, and this may involve having a professional install it for you. If you’re not comfortable with the installation process or don’t have time to deal with an installer, this could further increase the cost of the appliance.
Induction stoves come in different sizes, so you’ll need to consider how much space you have before making a purchase. For example, if you have limited counter space in your kitchen, a smaller model may be more practical than a larger one. Of course, it’s always better to buy bigger than smaller because you never know when you may need the extra cooking space.
4. Safety Concerns
If you have young children in your home, it’s important to consider safety when selecting a new stove. Induction stoves are generally safer than other types of appliances because they don’t allow hot surfaces to touch anything else and they’re easier to clean. However, if proper precautions aren’t taken, accidents can still happen, so it’s always best not to leave kids unattended around an induction stove.
5. Energy Efficiency
When choosing between different models of stoves, make sure that you compare energy efficiency ratings for each one so that you pick one that is efficient and economical. A high-efficiency stove will help reduce your electricity bills and help you save money over time.
6. Brand and Design
In Canada, there are several brands that manufacture induction stoves. Before making your decision, take some time to learn about their different models and compare the features of each one. It’s also important to consider the design aspect of your new stove because it may need to fit in with other appliances or home decor in your kitchen.
7. Warranty Information
Most manufacturers offer a warranty on their products, so make sure that you get all the details before making your purchase and have them handy just in case something goes wrong later on down the road. In most cases, warranties last for up to two years after you purchase the appliance, but this will vary from brand to brand.
8. Customer Service
If you have any questions or problems with your stove after you’ve installed it, it’s important to have access to good customer service. This way, if something isn’t working right or you need help with the installation process, someone will be there to assist you.
9. Returns Policy
In the unlikely event that you’re not satisfied with your new induction stove, it’s important to know the store’s return policy before making your final purchase. In most cases, you’ll be able to get a refund or exchange the product, but it’s always best to check beforehand so that you’re not left feeling frustrated later on.
By keeping these factors in mind, you can be sure to find the perfect induction stove for your needs. Once you’ve installed it in your kitchen, you’ll be able to enjoy all the benefits that this type of appliance has to offer.
Where to Buy Induction Stove?
If you are planning to buy an induction stove in Canada, the best place to start your search is online. There are many online retailers that sell these types of stoves and you will be able to find a wide variety of models and prices. You can also read customer reviews about different models before making your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions on Induction Stove Canada
Can I Use Induction Stove to Boil Water for Tea?
Yes, you can use induction stove to boil water for tea. The main advantage of induction stove is that it heats up the water quickly and evenly. This means that you will not have to wait for a long time for the water to boil. In addition, induction stove is very energy efficient, so you will not have to worry about your electricity bill.
If you are looking for an induction stove that is both affordable and effective, then you should check out the Induction Stove Canada. This product is made by a leading manufacturer in the industry and it comes with a one-year warranty. You can also find this product at a discount if you buy it online.
How Can I Use Induction Stove to Cook Food?
Induction stove technology is not new, it has been used in Europe and Asia for years. This type of stove uses an electromagnetic field to heat the cookware, which means that the cookware must be made of a ferrous metal.
The most common type of induction stove uses a coil of copper wire beneath the cooking surface; when an alternating current flows through the coil, it creates a magnetic field. When a pot or pan made of ferrous metal is placed on the cooktop, the magnetic field induces an electric current in the pan. The resistance of the pan to this induced current creates heat, which cooks the food.
Induction stoves are very efficient because they only heat the cookware and not the surrounding air. This makes them safer to use than gas or electric stoves, and they are also faster and more energy-efficient. Because induction cooking is so fast, it is not recommended for delicate foods such as fish or eggs, which can overcook quickly.
Induction cooktops are available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any kitchen. Portable induction cookers are also available, which can be used for camping, picnics, or tailgating.
Is Induction Stove a Better Option Than Gas Cooking?
When it comes to cooking, there are a variety of methods that can be used. Each method has its own set of pros and cons that need to be considered. For some people, gas is the preferred method while others prefer induction stoves. So, which is the better option?
Gas cooking has been around for centuries and is still one of the most popular methods today. It’s affordable, efficient, and easy to use. However, there are also some drawbacks. Gas stovetops can be difficult to clean and they can also produce a lot of heat, making them uncomfortable to use in the summer months.
Induction stoves are a newer option on the market but they’re quickly gaining popularity. They use magnetic fields to heat food, which is more efficient than gas. They’re also easier to clean and don’t produce as much heat. However, induction stoves can be more expensive than gas stoves and they require special cookware that is compatible with the magnetic field.
So, which is the better option? It really depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you’re looking for an affordable and easy-to-use option, gas is a good choice. If you want something that is more efficient and easier to clean, induction is the way to go.
If you are in the market for a new stove, an induction stove Canada should definitely be at the top of your list. Not only do they offer all of the benefits that come with traditional stoves, but they also have a few unique features that make them stand out from the competition. Plus, with so many different styles and colors to choose from, it’s easy to find one that will perfectly match your kitchen décor.