Are you looking for a way to improve your golf game? If so, you may want to consider investing in the best indoor putting green. Not only are they a lot of fun, but they can also help improve your accuracy and speed on the green.
In this blog post, we will discuss some of the ways to find the best indoor putting green on the market. We will also provide some tips on how to take care of it.
Top rated to buy
SKLZ Golf Indoor Putting Green, 3 x 9 feet
1 used from C $64.61
- Simulate real putts. Slight upslope at the cup and true-roll surface emulates putting on actual greens up to eight and a half feet.
- Challenge yourself. With three cups to choose from make your putting practice more challenging. Bunkers behind holes to catch missed puts.
- PUTTING CONFIDENCE. Practice consistency to improve your putting stroke - squaring the face, tempo, and follow through.
- PREMIUM MAT. True-roll surface simulates real green conditions with a similar stimp reading.
- PORTABLE. 8 feet 6 inches long by 3 feet wide this indoor putting green fits in nearly anywhere.
Indoor Putting Green,Golf Hitting Mat with 3 Golf Holes Putting Green Indoor Mat Game and Gift for Home, Office, Outdoor Use,Thickenedversion
- DELUXE HOME MATS – These deluxe FORB Golf Mats allow you a professional practice experience in the comfort of your own home. Available in two lengths;
- GREEN-ESQUE PERFORMANCE – The high-quality non-crease polyester putting surface combines with the 50mm EVA foam base for a smooth real-green feel with every putt.
- PRACTICE ANYWHERE – Suitable for any flat surface, high-quality base allows for a true roll on any surface. Ideal for at home or in the office.
- BUILT TO LAST 1000s OF SWINGS – Extra thick rubber base will keep the mat in place during your practice session. Like all WSHZ Sports Products, this mat is built to the highest standards and will be a product you can rely on for durability and longevity.
- PRACTICE YEAR ROUND – Exceptional portability allows you to set up the mat within seconds and is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Never worry about weather conditions again when you want to get practice time in.
Callaway Odyssey 12 Ft. Indoor Putting Green Golf Mat Golf Putting Training Aid
- Putting Mat For Indoors: High-quality 12’ by 3’ putting mat surface helps simulate a real putting green
- Ramp Incline & Recessed Cups: Our golf putting green features a ramp incline leading to 5 recessed cups with hole-fill inserts designed to help you improve your aim and speed
- Quality Construction: The high-quality backing of our golf putting mat eliminates folds and creases to ensure our golf training mat rolls true and flat every time
- Optional Foam Wedges: The ultimate golf training aid, our golf hitting mat includes an optional foam wedge that can be placed under our golf practice mat to perfect putts that have break to them
Putting Green Indoor,Putting Green Material,Practice Putting Green,for Residential Indoor Backyard Golf Training for All Types of Golfers and Professionals,Advanced
- MASTER YOUR SPEED AND DISTANCE CONTROL. If you're looking to improve your putting, our indoor putting green is all about helping you improve your stance, tempo, back swing, and follow through. Perfect for the serious players to practice grooving a solid stroke. Great for golf enthusiasts to have around the house to provide hours of entertainment.
- NATURAL ELEVATION, BALL ROLLS TRUE. The surface of this mat has been designed so it feels like the closest thing to practicing in real green, and unlike traditional putting mats that only have one hole, ours has 4 deep holes that will allow you to practice your putting from various angles and distances and allow you to practice a firm stroke and solid putt. On top of that, this putting green has a slight uphill elevation that feels more natural than the plastic ones.
- THICKER AND WIDER SURFACE. GAOPF Putting Mat has a new design that will allow you more options for putting practice. It's high-end rubber backing is thicker than the average putting mat ensuring no problems with footprints or creases knocking your ball off-line, keeping your stroke sharp. Just make sure the floor temperature is about right, do not use it outdoors under the sun or on a very warm floor.
- FINALLY A HIGH-END MAT FOR YOU. Considering that there are other cheaper, similar-looking products it makes sense that you wonder if you should buy this product as thousands of other customers have done in the past years.
- GAOPF makes an ideal gift for the golfing enthusiast in your life – be it Birthdays, Anniversaries, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah or New Year.
PERFECT PRACTICE Compact Putting Mat - Indoor Golf Putting Green w/Reduced-Sized Hole - Putting Matt for Indoors and Outdoors Practice - Golf Training Aid for Home - Golf Accessories & Gifts for Men
- PRACTICE MADE EASY: Are you looking to get better at putting a stroke? Youâre not alone! Roll out our indoor putting green and practice on both guided alignment and distance control.
- IMPROVE YOUR STROKE: This outdoor golf mat has one lane for practicing with a reduced sized hole. Challenge yourself with shooting putts on the a smaller hole.
- MARKINGS FOR ALIGNMENT: Perfect Practice putting mat (compact edition) extends 8 feet with printed markings at 2, 4, and 6 feet. These lines and markings help with both distance and alignment.
- INTEGRATED BALL RETURN: Every time you shoot for the regulation size hole or the smaller one, the auto ball return will send back your misses. It simply speeds things up so you can putt again.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: These lightweight, portable golf putting mats help any golfer practice anywhere. These can be placed anywhere on a flat surface in your living room, office, gym, or basement.
Vantic Golf Putting Mat - Upgraded Indoor/Outdoor Putting Green with Auto Ball Return System, Crystal Velvet Mat, Golf Practice Putting Mats for Home, Office, Backyard Use
- ⛳ 【Automatic Ball Return System】The Vantic Putting mat has one additional magnetic wooden track compared to most of the putting mats on the market that have only three, which means that the ball will come back closer to you! This helps save time picking up the ball and gives a much better experience when playing.
- ⛳ 【Accurate Yardage Scale】The 2-4-6-8 square feet distance markers create better practice guidelines and allow you to more easily find the correct putting strength and feel at different distances. In addition to the standard-sized hole, another smaller hole is included to make your practice more challenging, taking your putting game to the next level!
- ⛳ 【Velcro Detachable Mat】Compared to other putting mats that use glue to permanently connect the base, we have used Velcro to allow the putting mat to be detachable, and which makes both cleaning the mat, and storage, more convenient!
- ⛳ 【Special Velvet Mat】We increased the thickness of the cushion by 1.5 mm and have packaged it like a tube to transport. This means that it is easy to install and can be used immediately after unpacking with no worries of creases in the material, no need to flatten it using heavy books, or having to iron it. Your golf ball will roll smoothly on the mat!
- ⛳ 【Solid Wood】The base of the putting mat is made of solid pine wood. The hand-painted layer of paint makes it more moisture-proof, so that it is not easy to deform or become moldy. More importantly, it is heavier and more durable, and stable than plastic. Our Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with The Vantic Putting Mat for any reason, you can return it and get 100% service within 30 days.
ENHUA GOLF Putting Mat for Indoors and Office, 8 ft Putting Green with Alignment Guides, Pro Accelerator, Compact Edition Matt, Golf Accessories for Men
- 【Wrinkle Resistance】The golf practice mat is made of high-quality artificial crystal velvet. Not easy to crease and will not affect the path of the golf balls.
- 【Alignment & Distance Control】This putting turf has an alignment path and markings at 2, 4, 6 and 8ft, helps you improve accuracy and control on every putt.
- 【Putt without Interruption】A putting green with ball return lets you focus on maintaining a steady stroke and consistent tempo on each putt, making your training more efficient and effective
- 【Easy Installation & Space Saving】Carry this portable golf putting mat anywhere you like. It is compact when packaged and easy to assemble without instructions
- 【Ideal Golf Gift】Giving such a golf green as a gift to your family or friends is a wise choice. Great for use at home, office or parties.
Nicheo Golf Putting Green Portable Putting Mat for Indoor and Outdoor Use with Auto Ball Return Function 8.2 ft x 11.8 inch Golf Practice Mat Aid for Home Office
- ♂️【High Quality Turf】: Made of high quality and environmental Grade-A grass, light weight and convenient storage. Our golf putting green can give you the real feeling of grass to ensure instinctual shots while you were out on course.
- ♂️【Two Different Holes】: Two size holes (one is 2.4”, the other is 3”, both are smaller than standard size 4.25”) will help you develop the hole accuracy. 7.87 feet turf for your golf practice and develop your skills.
- ♂️【Auto Ball Return Function】：The ingenious design structure makes the golf ball auto return to the origin，you can keep putting without re-setting，keep a steady putter and steady stroke speed，making your training more efficient and effective.
- ♂️【Practice Anywhere】: Allow you to set up the putting green within seconds and designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Don't worry about the weather when you want to practice, you can use at home, office, lawn, park or anywhere else you wanted.
- ♂️【Perfect Gift】: Packing Dimensions: 24.4'' * 3.9'' * 16.7''. Perfect gift for all beginners or experienced golf lover. This golf putting green is an ideal choice for golf enthusiasts to practice rhythm, balance and poise.
Asgens Golf Putting Green, Indoor/Outdoor Golf Auto Return Putting Mat, Dual-Track ProEdge Indoor Putting Trainer - Extra Long 9.8 Feet Mat, 2 Holes / 2 Sizes, Gravity Ball Return, 3 Bonus Balls
- According to the test, more than 95% of the balls rebounded to the trace that should be bounced out. You don't have to fetch the ball repeatedly so that you can save time and focus all your energy on playing! you can standstill at the end of the putting green and have no need to move your body to fetch the ball. It will save you a lot of time.
- Our golf mat is made of Grade-A grass for a realistic playing experience to ensure instinctual shots. It's of high quality and environmental and it has no smell. Feel free to play with it.
- Our best indoor putting mat set comes with 3 bonus practice balls so that you don't need to buy extra accessories, gadgets, or equipment. Plus, it's easy to assemble design means that you can start to play in an instant!
- Perfect gift to all beginners or experienced golf lovers. This golf putting mat is an ideal choice for golf enthusiasts to practice rhythm, balance & poise from the comfort of home, office, lawn, park or anywhere else with our putting practice mat. Help them improve their putting game by practicing with our mat.
- We supply 365 days of warranty for this product. 24 hours problem-solve, if you met a problem with your item bought, we will solve the problem within 24 hours, We can not guarantee 0% defective rate, but we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Putting Green, Putting Matt for Indoors, Golf Putting Mat with Ball Return and 3 Holes, Golf Training and Practicing Equipment at Home or in The Office, Golf Gifts Accessories for Men
- Putting Green Simulator: The golf practice mat is made of 9.35 feet long wrinkle-resistant crystal velvet. It allows the golf ball to roll just like it does on the actual green.
- Smart System : No need to collect each golf ball after every swing. Our golf putting mats use a convenient auto-return system that automatically rolls the ball back to you for continuous training.
- Clear Guide Line: Golf training aid has line-markings that extend to the hole, as well as measurements at 2, 4, 6 and 8 feet. The best drills for beginners and intermediate players to improve putting.
- Easy Installation & Space Saving: Carry this portable golf putting mat anywhere you like. It is compact when packaged and easy to assemble without instructions.
- Ideal Golf Gift: Giving such a Putting green as a gift to your family or friends is a wise choice. Great for use at home, office or parties.
What is Indoor Putting Green?
Indoor putting greens are a great way to improve your game, and they can be used in any weather. They’re usually made of artificial turf, so they’re very low maintenance. You can find indoor putting greens in many different sizes, so you can choose one that fits your space.
Indoor putting greens can have different features, such as undulations and slopes. This variety can help you practice different shots and work on your accuracy. Many indoor putting greens also have built-in targets, so you can measure your progress.
If you want to take your game to the next level, an indoor putting green is a great investment. They’re relatively affordable, and they offer a lot of value. You’ll be able to use your indoor putting green for years to come, and you’ll see a real difference in your game.
Most Common Types of Indoor Putting Green in Canada
Indoor putting greens are a great way to work on your game indoors, regardless of the weather outside. There are many different types of indoor putting greens available on the market, so it is important to know what your options are before making a purchase. Here are some of the most common types of best indoor putting green Canada:
1. Simulated Turf Greens
Simulated turf greens are designed to look and feel like real grass. They are made from synthetic materials that replicate the properties of natural grass, such as its height, density, and color. These types of greens are often used in commercial settings, such as golf clubs and driving ranges.
2. Foam Core Greens
Foam core greens have a layer of foam in the middle, which is surrounded by a layer of turf. The foam provides a softer surface for the ball to land on, which can be beneficial for those who are just starting with indoor putting.
3. Artificial Turf Greens
Artificial turf greens are made completely from synthetic materials. They do not have a foam core, so they tend to be firmer than other types of greens. These types of greens are often used in commercial settings, such as golf clubs and driving ranges.
4. Portable Greens
Portable greens are designed to be easily assembled and disassembled. They are typically made from artificial turf or simulated turf, and they can be used indoors or outdoors. Portable greens are a great option for those who want to practice their putting on the go.
5. Home Greens
Some indoor putters also sell home greens that can be installed in a garage or basement, typically with an artificial turf surface. If you are looking for an easy way to practice your putting at home, then a home green may be the right choice for you.
So there are many different types of indoor putting greens to choose from. Whether you want something more realistic and commercial-grade, or something budget-friendly that you can easily move around, there is sure to be an option perfect for your needs and preferences.
Keep these options in mind as you shop around and find the best indoor putting green in Canada for your game!
Why Should You Buy Indoor Putting Green?
There are a lot of different reasons why you should buy the best Indoor Putting Green, and here are just a few of them.
First, Indoor Putting Greens can provide endless hours of entertainment for both adults and children alike. Whether you’re looking for a fun way to spend time with your friends or family, want to improve your golf game, or just crave some quiet time alone, Indoor Putting Green is the perfect solution.
Second, they make great decoration pieces – especially if you have limited space in your home or apartment! Because they’re compact and lightweight, it’s easy to find a spot for your Indoor Putting Green where it will be out of the way but still get plenty of use. Plus, because they’re so realistic and high-quality, they’ll look great wherever you choose to put them.
Third, if you’re the competitive type, an Indoor Putting Green is a great way to hone your skills without having to spend time and money on expensive greens fees or fancy golf equipment.
Whether you want to practice putting at home by yourself or challenge your friends and family members, Indoor Putting Green will help you improve your game while saving you a ton of money in the long run.
So as you can see, there are plenty of reasons why investing in an best Indoor Putting Green Canada is a smart choice for anyone who loves golf. So why wait? If any of these factors sound appealing to you, be sure to buy one today! You won’t regret it.
The Pros and Cons of Indoor Putting Green
Putting greens are a great addition to any home or office. Whether you decide to install an indoor putting green for fun and recreation, or for golf training purposes, having such a piece of equipment at your disposal is sure to bring joy and satisfaction in many ways.
However, like with most things, there are inherent pros and cons associated with these types of products. To help you better understand the benefits and drawbacks of owning an indoor putting green, we’ve listed some of them below:
- Indoor putting greens provide hours of entertainment and fun for friends and family members alike. This type of equipment is especially popular among kids as it allows them to work on their golf game while also keeping them active.
- They are also great for hosting small gatherings and parties, as they provide a fun and unique activity for guests to enjoy.
- For those who take their golf game seriously, installing an indoor putting green is an excellent way to work on your short game in the comfort of your own home. This is especially beneficial during inclement weather when you can’t make it to the course.
- The price tag associated with these types of products can be quite hefty, especially if you opt for a high-end model.
- They also require quite a bit of maintenance to keep them looking and performing their best. This includes regularly cleaning the turf, as well as applying regular maintenance oil to any moving parts.
- Depending on the size of your golfing space, you may find that it is a bit awkward or uncomfortable to use an indoor putting green in your home. As a result, you may only feel comfortable using such equipment at designated locations, or during special events and parties.
As you can see, there are quite a few pros and cons associated with owning an indoor putting green. Whether you opt for this type of product is entirely up to your personal preference and budget limitations.
If you do decide to go ahead with purchasing one, just be sure to research your options thoroughly before making a final decision!
Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Indoor Putting Green
When it comes to indoor putting greens, there are a few factors that you need to take into account before making your purchase. Here are four important factors to consider before buying an indoor putting green in Canada:
Indoor-putting greens can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. It’s important to set a budget before you start shopping so that you don’t end up spending more than you can afford.
The size of the green will be determined by the amount of space you have available in your home or office. If you have a large space, then you’ll be able to choose from a variety of sizes. If you have a smaller space, then you may need to choose a smaller green.
Indoor putting greens are typically made from either synthetic turf or real grass and you will need to decide which type of green is best for your needs.
Synthetic turf is more durable, easier to maintain, and less expensive than natural grass, but it also tends to feel stiffer underfoot. However, if you live in an area that has harsh winters and extreme weather conditions for several months out of the year, then synthetic turf may be a better option since it can only be damaged by sunlight and is more resistant to changes in temperature.
Real grass on the other hand requires regular maintenance such as water, fertilizers, pesticides, etc., and can dry out when not properly maintained. It may also be damaged if not properly protected from extreme temperatures.
Indoor putting greens are designed to withstand the wear and tear that comes with regular use, but they may still eventually need to be replaced if they are heavily used.
Before making your purchase, look for a green that is designed to last as long as possible while meeting your needs. Some greens are better suited for heavy or continual wear than others.
The typical indoor putting green will have some standard features such as a contoured surface, hole cups for ball retrieval, and various golf alignment aids like lines or other markings on the green.
However, there are also a variety of unique features that you can choose when selecting an indoor putting green.
For instance, some greens come with built-in ball return systems, while others have automatic ball washers. You will also find a variety of different designs and materials to choose from when selecting an indoor putting green.
Be sure to consider all of the available features before making your purchase so that you can find the perfect green for your needs.
- Ease of Use
Indoor putting greens are designed for easy setup and takedown so that they can be used in a variety of different settings. Some greens even come with their carrying case or storage bag for easy transport and storage.
However, some greens may require more effort to set up than others. If you plan on using your green in multiple locations, then it’s important to choose one that is easy to set up and take down.
- Training Aids
Many indoor putting greens come with a variety of training aids that can help you improve your game. These aids can include things like break meters, which help you gauge the speed and direction of your putts, or alignment guides that help you ensure that your putter is properly aligned with the ball.
There are also several different practice drills that you can do with an indoor putting green to help improve your skills. Be sure to consider all of the available training aids before making your purchase to find the perfect green for your needs.
If you plan on using your indoor putting green in multiple locations, then it’s important to choose one that is lightweight and easy to transport. Some greens come with their carrying case or storage bag for easy transport, while others may be more cumbersome to move around.
Consider the weight of your green as well as how it’s transported before making your purchase so that you can choose a green that is best suited for your needs.
Where to buy Indoor Putting Green?
There are many different places where you can buy an indoor putting green. You can purchase one online, at a golf store, or even at some sporting goods stores. If you are looking for a specific brand or type of green, then you may want to look into purchasing one from a specialty store.
However, if you are just looking for a basic green to practice your putts on, then any of these options should work well for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you use indoor putting green?
An indoor putting green can be set up in just a few minutes, either indoors or outdoors depending on your needs. To use it, simply place the ball on one end of the green and begin taking practice putts until you reach the hole.
Many greens come with built-in training aids, such as break meters, ball return systems, or alignment guides, which can help you improve your putting skills.
2. What is the best indoor putting green?
There is no single “best” indoor putting green on the market. However, there are several factors that you should consider when choosing one.
First, it’s important to think about the materials that were used in the construction of the green, as these will affect its performance and durability over time. You should also consider its weight and portability, as well as any training aids or other features that may be included.
Finally, it’s important to look at customer reviews to get a sense of how other people have found this product to work for them.
3. How much does an indoor putting green cost?
The price of indoor putting green can vary depending on the size, materials used, and any special features that it includes. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $40 to $200 for a quality product.
4. How do I care for my indoor putting green?
When it comes to caring for your indoor putting green, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. First, it’s important to regularly sweep or vacuum the green to remove any debris that may have accumulated on it.
Additionally, you should occasionally hose down the green to remove any dirt or grime that may have built up over time. Finally, if you notice any areas of the green that seem to be wearing down more quickly than others, then you can use a patch kit to repair them.
5. What are some common problems with indoor putting greens?
One of the most common problems with indoor putting greens is that they can start to develop bald spots over time. This is usually caused by heavy use or by leaving the green exposed to sunlight for extended periods.
Another common problem is that the ball may not always roll consistently, which can make it difficult to practice your putting skills. If you notice this happening, then you may want to try using some linseed oil or ball bearings on the green to help improve its performance.
10. Are indoor putting greens effective for improving my golf game?
Yes, indoor putting greens are an incredibly effective tool for improving your golf game. For one thing, they provide a realistic and consistent surface for you to perform your putts on. Additionally, many of these greens come with built-in training aids that can help you work on specific aspects of your putting game.
Finally, by practicing consistently on your indoor putting green, you will gradually improve your overall putting skills, which will lead to better performance out on the golf course.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your golf game, then the Best Indoor Putting Green may be just what you need. These products are designed to provide a realistic and consistent surface on which to practice your putts. They also often come with built-in training aids that can help you work on specific aspects of your game. Don’t wait any longer, just pick up one for you right now!