Chair beds Canada provide the perfect solution for small living spaces. These innovative pieces of furniture offer all the functionality of a regular bed, but take up far less space. This makes them an ideal option for anyone who is short on room.
Chair beds are also a great choice for people who frequently have guests over, as they can be used as both a bed and a chair. If you’re looking for a unique way to furnish your home, consider investing in a chair bed from Canada.
Top Rated Chair Beds in Canada
HOMEER Convertible Chair Bed, 3-in-1 Sleeper Chair Bed with Adjustable Backrest, Pull Out Folding Sofa Chair Bed, Modern Single Armchair Sofa Bed(Modern Grey)
- ✔【3-in-1 Convertible Chair Bed】The convertible sleeper chair can be quickly converted into a single armchair, reclining chair and guest bed according to your needs. Not only saves space but also adds more possibilities to your home, it is the best choice for small rooms, dorms, apartments, offices.
- ✔【Humanized Design】This armchair has a 5-level adjustable backrest. Sit, lie down and sleep in multiple angles to meet your various needs and relax your body in all directions.The pocket on the left side is convenient for storing small items.
- ✔【HIGH QUALITY AND COMFORT】The sofa bed is made of high-quality linen, soft and comfortable, with strong breathability, good wear resistance, high-strength metal brackets and serpentine springs, so that the sofa will not be deformed after sitting for a long time, and Loads up to 350 pounds. Additional headrest for added comfort.
- ✔【Easy to Convert】The armchair can be easily converted into a recliner and a bed without any tools. The sleeper chair has removable wheels and a belt to assist in pulling out, which can be quickly converted with just one pull, two lifts, and three put. This convertible design can also help you make better use of your space.
- ✔【Customer Service】This pull-out chair bed is only 1 box, the chair includes all accessories and instructions. If you have any questions about the assembly or product of the chair, please feel free to contact us, we will solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
Noelse Convertible Sofa Chair Bed, 3-in-1 Multi-Functional Sleeper Chair Bed, Adjustable Backrest Recliner with Modern Linen Fabric for Living Room Bedroom Apartment Small Space, Gray
- New Upgraded Sofa Chair - Larger size, suitable for more diverse people and scenes. Sofa chair dimension: 33.8"D x 30.7"W x 33.1"H. Sofa bed dimension: 68.31"D x 30.7"Wx 19.5"H.
- 3 IN 1 CONVERTIBLE DESIGN - The AR21 multi-functional sofa chair can be easily and quickly converted into an armchair, guest bed and recliner, truly realizing the versatility of one sofa, perfect for your dorm, apartment, and home office.
- STRONG FRAME & BREATHABLE FABRIC - The AR21 sleeper chair is made with high quality steel frame, which ensures sturdiness and durability for daily use. With a maximum load capacity of 330 lbs, it is perfect for adults and children. Breathable linen fabric and high-density foam provide comfort and excellent support.
- 3-LEVEL ADJUSTABLE BACKREST - The backrest of the sofa chair can be adjusted at three angles of 110°, 140° and 180°, which can better adapt to your different needs at different times. Whether you want to read on the couch / play games on the recliner / nap on the sofa bed, this is the ideal choice for you.
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE - Sincerity, friendliness and responsibility are our service philosophy. We offer you a 12-month warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Giantex Convertible Sofa Bed Sleeper Chair, 5 Position Adjustable Backrest, Folding Arm Chair Sleeper w/Pillow, Upholstered Seat, Leisure Chaise Lounge Couch for Home Office (Gray)
- 【3 in 1 Versatile Performance】: With the foldable design, this sofa bed can be easily converted into an upholstered sofa, a laid-back lounge or a comfortable bed to satisfy your different needs. The armrests and legs hidden in the back will be support points when used as a single bed. It is a perfect solution to save your limited space.
- 【5-Positon Adjustable Backrest】: The backrest angle can be adjusted for 5 reclining levels, including 18°, 36°, 54°, 72°, 90°. Multiple adjustment helps you find the ideal sitting position or resting angle to relax your body and relieve fatigue. Whether you want to sit, lean, or lie down, it can be easily realized.
- 【Padded Seat and Back】: The seat and back are filled with high resilience sponge to give you an enjoyable sitting and sleeping experience. Fine linen cover features gentle texture and friendly touch, providing extra comfortable feeling. Besides, high back design can support your body nicely and distribute pressure when you lean on it.
- 【Sturdy Frame & Multi-scene Application】: The folding sleeper is designed with scientific principle, which is durable and strong to withstand a weight of 440 lbs. With minimalist contour and stylish look, it can blend perfectly into any decor. It is perfect for bedroom, living room, balcony, office, etc.
- 【User-friendly Design】: The convertible sofa bed comes with a soft pillow, which will increase your enjoyment when you lie on it. In addition, the sofa and pillow cover with smooth zippers is removable for easy cleaning. And the level footpads is included on the hidden legs, preventing the floor from being scratched.
Intex Pull-Out Chair Inflatable Bed, 46" X 88" X 26", Twin
- Charcoal grey velvety surface
- 2-in-1 valve has extra-wide openings for fast inflating and deflating
- Folds compactly for storage
- Cup holder for refreshments
- 3 quick inflation and deflation valves
DHP Comfy Flip Out Chair and Sleeper, Blue Microfiber
- CONVERTIBLE 3-IN-1 DESIGN: Our Flip Chair and Sleeper gives kids the chance to let their imaginations run wild with an easy to configure couch that’ll maximize fun time. Able to transform from a snug chair into a cozy lounger or sleeper, this cool accessory will become the go-to comfy spot to read story books, play video games, do homework, enjoy naptime, watch cartoons, and hang out with siblings or buddies.
- COMFORT FIRST CONSTRUCTION: Made with a high-density thermo-bonded polyester fiber core, the lightweight chair provides firm supportive cushioning that doesn’t sink or sag and comes with a soft removable 100% polyester microfiber cover. Conveniently move it from the bedroom to the living room or playroom for studying, playtime, gaming, or sleeping.
- KID APPROVED: Designed for 4 to 12 year-olds, your child can quickly change the position of the chair by flipping over a section or two to turn it into a 6 inch thick lounger or bed. It also doubles a spare mattress for your kid’s friends during sleepovers. Plus, no need to sweat the small stuff - spills and stains can easily be spot cleaned with a damp cloth without fuss.
- QUALITY MADE: Give your children the very best with a product skillfully handcrafted in Canada. Created with the use of strong Velcro attachments that keep the chair pieces securely in place and a child friendly zipper, it has also been GreenGuard Gold Certified to ensure a safe indoor air environment.
- FUN TO ASSEMBLE: Just stuff the pads into the zip up cover and let the magic unfold. Chair: 28”L x 30”W x 23.5”H. Bed: 75”L x 28”W x 6”H. Lounger: 60”L x 28”W x 17.5”H. Weight 10 lbs. Weight limit: 200 lbs. Carton dimensions: 39"L x 32"W x 13"H; weight 15 lbs. 1-year limited warranty. Cover not machine washable.
Velago Folding Lazy Sofa Chair Stylish Sofa Couch Beds Lounge Chair, Perfect for Meditation, Reading, TV Watching, Coffee, Gaming Floor Chair, High Back, Softly Cushioned, Home Sofa - Purple
- 【PORTABLE FLOOR CHAIR】Flat Size: 40” x 20” x 4” (L x W x H); 90°Folded Size: 20” x 20” x 20” (L x W x H). It is lightweight and easy to carry or storage with it fully reclined to flat.
- 【SUPERIOR COMFORT】Covered by the breathable wearproof cotton&linen fabric, no pilling, and padded with the soft recycled cotton, excellent resilience, this floor chair is comfortable and safe.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】The backrest can be locked in 5 different positions, which deliver a sturdy support for the upper and lower back. You can get the position you want easily in seconds.
- 【EASY MAINTENANCE】The durable cotton&linen fabric cover is zippered and removable for easy cleaning. It takes few minutes to take the cover off, and get it cleaned.
- 【WIDELY USED】This chair is perfect for floor activities like meditation, playing video games, watching TV, working with laptop, reading, etc.
What are Chair Beds?
A chair bed is a type of sofa that can be converted into a bed. They are also known as sleeper sofas or convertible sofas. Chair beds are a great way to save space in your home, as they can be used as both a chair and a bed.
There are many different types of chair beds available on the market, from simple futon-style sofa beds to more luxurious models with sprung mattresses. Chair beds are available in a wide range of fabrics and finishes, so you’re sure to find one to suit your style.
Most Common Types of Chair Beds in Canada
There are different types of best chair beds Canada available in the market, but some are more popular than others. Here is a list of the most common types of chair beds:
Futon Chair Bed: Futon chair beds are very popular among people who want to save space in their homes. They are perfect for small rooms or apartments because they can be easily converted into a bed when needed.
Sleeper Sofa: Sleeper sofas are another type of chair bed that is becoming increasingly popular. They are similar to futon chair beds, but they have a built-in mattress that makes them more comfortable to sleep on.
Inflatable Chair Bed: Inflatable chair beds are a great option for people who travel a lot. They are easy to transport and can be inflated when needed to provide an extra sleeping surface.
Regardless of which type of chair bed you choose, it is important to choose one that fits your individual needs and lifestyle. Consider factors such as size, comfort level, portability, and price when making your decision. By doing so, you can be sure that you will find the perfect chair bed for your home or office.
As you can see, there are many different types of chair beds available on the market today. Whether you are looking for something comfortable and functional for your small apartment or something portable that you can take with you on business trips, there is definitely a chair bed out there that will meet your needs.
Why Do You Should Buy Chair Beds?
Chair beds are an excellent way to save space in your home. They are also a great way to have an extra bed for guests without taking up a lot of space. Chair beds can be used as a regular chair during the day and then pull out into a bed at night. This makes them perfect for small apartments or homes where space is limited.
There are many reasons to buy chair beds in Canada. They are affordable, comfortable, and stylish. Chair beds come in many different colors, styles, and materials. You can find them made from wood, metal, or even plastic. The most important thing to consider when purchasing chair beds is the size. You want to make sure that the bed will fit in the room where you plan on using it.
Chair beds are a great way to save space. If you have a smaller home or apartment, chair beds can be a great way to make the most of your space. They are also perfect for guests who may not have a lot of space in their own homes. Chair beds can be used as a regular chair during the day and then pulled out into a bed at night. This makes them perfect for small apartments or homes where space is limited.
The Pros and Cons of Chair Beds
A chair bed is a great way to add an extra bed to your home without taking up a lot of space. They are perfect for small apartments or homes where space is at a premium. Chair beds come in a variety of styles and colors, so you can find one that fits your decor. However, there are some things you should know before you buy a chair bed.
- Chair beds are relatively inexpensive compared to other types of beds.
- They are easy to set up and take down, so they are perfect for temporary guests or when you need an extra bed on short notice.
- Most chair beds have built-in storage underneath the seat, so you can store blankets, pillows, or other items out of the way.
- Chair beds are relatively compact, so they can be easily moved from room to room or even taken on vacation.
- Chair beds can be uncomfortable to sleep in for extended periods of time. They are not as supportive as a regular bed and may not be suitable for people with back problems.
- The storage underneath the seat is often not very large, so it may not be sufficient for all of your storage needs.
- Some chair beds have metal frames that can feel cold in the winter months.
- Chair beds are not usually as durable as regular beds and may need to be replaced more frequently.
The Best Chair Beds Canada: Buying Guide
Do you spend a lot of time in front of the TV or working at your desk? If so, you know how uncomfortable it can be to sit in the same position for long periods of time. A chair bed can help alleviate some of that discomfort by providing a comfortable place to rest and recline. Here are 9 factors to consider before purchasing chair beds:
- Sleeping Position – Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach? This will determine the type of chair bed that will be most comfortable for you.
- Mattress Type – There are three main types of mattresses: memory foam, latex, and coil. Each has its own unique benefits and drawbacks, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Mattress Firmness – Do you like your mattress to be firm or soft? Again, this is a matter of personal preference, but keep in mind that softer mattresses may not provide the support you need if you have back pain.
- Bed Frame – The bed frame is important for both aesthetic and functional purposes. Make sure to choose a frame that compliments the rest of your furniture and is made from durable materials.
- Mattress Protector – A mattress protector will keep your mattress clean and free of dust mites, bacteria, and other allergens.
- Pillows – You’ll want to have at least two pillows for your chair bed: one for your head and one for your back. Choose pillows that are soft yet supportive.
- Sheets – Be sure to purchase sheets that are specifically designed for chair beds. These sheets will be a tight fit and will stay in place even when you move around in your sleep.
- Blankets – A cozy blanket is a must-have for any bed, chair or otherwise. Choose a material that is warm but not too heavy, such as wool or cotton.
- Dimensions – Make sure to measure the dimensions of your chair bed before making a purchase. You’ll want to ensure that it will fit comfortably in the space you have available.
Where to Buy Chair Beds?
If you are looking for a place to buy chair beds in Canada, there are a few options available to you. You can purchase them online, through a furniture store, or through a department store.
The best place to buy chair beds is online. There are many websites that sell these types of beds, and you can often find them for a lower price than what you would pay in a store. Additionally, when you shop online, you can often find discounts and free shipping offers.
Another option for buying chair beds is through a furniture store. Many stores that sell furniture also sell chair beds. However, the prices at these stores may be higher than what you would pay online.
Finally, you can also purchase chair beds through a department store. These beds may not always be available, but you can sometimes find them in certain stores during special sales.
If you are looking for chair beds, there are many options available to you. Whether you choose to shop online, in a furniture store, or in a department store, you can find high-quality products at reasonable prices!
Frequently Asked Questions on Chair Beds Canada
Why Do I Sleep Better in a Recliner Than a Bed?
There are many reasons why people prefer to sleep in a recliner rather than a bed. One reason is that recliners offer more support for the back and neck, which can lead to better sleep. Additionally, some people find it easier to fall asleep in a recliner because they can prop their feet up and relax more fully. Finally, sleeping in a recliner can be less disruptive for couples since one person can sleep while the other watches TV or reads in bed.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your sleep quality, consider investing in a chair bed. Chair beds offer all of the benefits of sleeping in a recliner, plus they’re much more comfortable and stylish. With a chair bed, you’ll get the best of both worlds: the support and comfort of a recliner, plus the added bonus of being able to use it as a stylish piece of furniture in your home.
What Is the Difference Between a Sleeper Sofa and a Sofa Bed?
Sofa beds and sleeper sofas are both great ways to save space in your home. But what’s the difference between the two?
A sofa bed is a couch that has a fold-out mattress hidden underneath the cushions. Sofa beds are great for small spaces because they offer both seating and sleeping options in one piece of furniture.
A sleeper sofa, on the other hand, is a couch with a built-in mechanism that allows it to convert into a bed. Sleeper sofas usually have a metal frame that folds out into a bed, making them more like a traditional bed than a sofa.
Sofa beds are typically more affordable than sleeper sofas, but they don’t offer as much sleeping space. Sleeper sofas are usually larger and can accommodate more people, making them a better option for families or couples who want extra sleeping space.
Both sofa beds and sleeper sofas are great space-saving solutions for small homes. But before you buy either one, be sure to measure the space where it will go to make sure it will fit.
What Is It Called When a Couch Has a Bed?
The term for a couch/sofa that has a bed underneath it is known as a chair bed. A chair bed is popular because it can easily double as both a sofa and a bed, making them very useful in homes with limited space. Chair beds are available in many different styles and sizes, so there’s sure to be one that suits your needs and tastes.
Chair beds are made from many different materials including foam, memory foam, fabric, leather, or synthetic leather. They also come in various colors such as black, brown, gray, white, or even patterned fabrics. Some of the more popular brands of best chair beds Canada include Ikea’s Klappsta sofa-beds, DHP’s futon sofa beds, and Convert-a-Bench.
When shopping for a chair bed, it’s important to consider how you’ll be using it. If you need a bed for occasional use, then a simple foam or fabric chair bed will suffice. However, if you’re looking for a bed that will be used on a daily basis, then it’s worth investing in a memory foam or leather chair bed. Memory foam provides excellent support and is very comfortable to sleep on, while leather is durable and easy to clean.
If you’re short on space, then a chair bed is an ideal solution. They take up much less space than a traditional bed and can be easily moved from room to room as needed. Chair beds are also great for guests, as they can be quickly set up in any room.
No matter what your needs, there’s sure to be a chair bed that’s perfect for you. With so many different styles and sizes available, you’re sure to find one that’s just right for your home.
What Do You Call a Seat That Turns into a Bed?
A chair that transforms into a bed is also known by many names. Some people call it an armchair mattress, while others refer to it as a chairbed or even collapsible couch. Regardless of what you call it, this type of furniture can be very useful if you frequently have guests staying over, or if you simply don’t have room for a guest bedroom in your home. You can easily switch between the two different types of furniture with just one simple flip, which means you won’t have to worry about where people are going to sleep if they come over to visit.
Using a seat that converts into a bed isn’t difficult at all, and might be possible through several different mechanisms. Some chairs will include their own built-in bed frames, while others may require that you use your existing mattress. Some will simply use a hinge that allows the chair to be turned flat, while others will go as far as to allow each of the seat’s legs to swing outwards so that it can sit on top of four small feet instead of two sturdy ones.
The Bottom Line
Chair beds Canada are a great way to save space in your home. They can also be used as an extra bed for guests or as a place to relax and watch TV. If you’re looking for a comfortable chair that can also double as a bed, chair beds Canada are the perfect solution for you. Thanks for reading!