You’ll want to check out the best Bosch induction range Canada if you are in the market for a new induction range. This impressive appliance offers a variety of features that are sure to appeal to consumers. Keep reading to learn more about the different Bosch ranges and find the best one for your home.
Top List You Can Buy
Bosch 800 Series 36" Induction Freestanding Industrial Style Range. (HIS8655C)
- CONVECTION PRO - Combines a third heating element with a back fan for even browning and time saving by letting you use multiple racks at once.
- COMBIZONE - This feature lets you combine two cooking zones into one large zone for longer pans and grills.
- TELESCOPIC RACK - A full extension telescopic rack offers easy access to the oven cavity. Added convenience and only from Bosch.
- EASY TO INSTALL - The easy to install freestanding range fits any standard freestanding range cutout for a flush look (25" depth).
- MODERN DISPLAY - An easy-to-view, ergonomic-tilted display provides a sleek look to the range. A modern look with an industrial chic twist.
Bosch Major Appliances 800 Series 30-Inch Full-Depth Induction Slide-In Range with Convection Pro, Self Clean and Warming Drawerm Black Stainless Steel (HII8047C)
- Induction Cooktop - Offers faster cooking results than gas or electric
- Convection Pro - Achieve uniform baking results without the need to rotate bakeware halfway through, so you can keep going with your life – even when using all 3 racks simultaneously.
- Fast Preheat - Get the oven up to temperature in less time compared to the standard preheat so meals are ready sooner
- SpeedBoost - Boils water 2x as fast as conventional electric ranges
- AutoChef - Maintains precise cooking temperatures for consistently excellent results
Bosch 800 Series 30" Industrial Style Gas Freestanding Slide-In Range - HGS8055UC - Stainless Steel
- Dual Flame Ring Power Burner - Allows for better heat distribution and more uniform cooking. One burner takes you from a high power dual flame for boiling or searing to one small flame for precise simmering.
- 5 High Efficiency Burners - High efficiency burner technology requires less gas BTU's to achieve a faster boiling time, resulting in energy and time savings
- Easy To Install - The easy to install freestanding range fits any standard freestanding range cutout for a flush look (25" depth).
- Dishwasher Safe Grates - With a special enameling process, the heavy-duty continuous surface grates can be easily and quickly cleaned in the dishwasher instead of by hand.
- Porcelain Enameled Surfaces - The easy-to-clean enameled cooking surface is scratch and stain resistant.
Bosch Major Appliances 800 Series 30-Inch Built-In Induction Cooktop - Stainless Steel Frame, Black (NIT8060SUC)
- Efficient Induction Technology - Maintains precise cooking temperature for a fast and efficient cooking experience.
- SpeedBoost - Adds even more power to speed up the cooking process so you can boil water twice as fast as conventional electric cooktops
- AutoChef - Maintains precise cooking temperatures for consistently excellent results. With five temperature settings, it takes the guesswork out of cooking.
- Wi-FI Enabled with Home Connect - In addition to remotely monitoring the status of every cooking zone, the induction cooktop offer remote diagnostics for streamlined and efficient service assistance.
- PreciseSelect Controls - With PreciseSelect Premium controls, you can select from 17 different power levels for the perfect temperature.
Bosch 800 Series 30-Inch Built-In Electric Cooktop - Stainless Steel Frame
- SpeedBoost - Adds even more power to speed up the cooking process, so boil water twice as fast as electric cooktops
- Bridge Element - A bridge element combines with two circular elements to give you an oblong cooking area that accommodates many shapes and sizes of cookware.
- PreciseSelect Controls - With PreciseSelect Premium controls, you can select from 17 different power levels for the perfect temperature.
- Expandable Element - Offers you the capability to use different pan sizes, for the ultimate cooking flexibility
- ChildLock - Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on, locks temperature settings if in use
Bosch 500 Series 24-Inch Electric Cooktop - NEM5466UC - Black
- 4 Electric Elements - For precise cooking and easy cleaning
- Performance - Variable 9 Stage Power Settings For Each Zone
- Safety - Residual Heat Indicator For Each Zone
- Precise Temperature Control - For better cooking results
- 2,220W Element - For faster boil time
Bosch 500 Series 24-inch Gas Cooktop - NGM5456UC - Stainless Steel
- Powerful Burner - 11,500 BTU burner for optimal cooking results.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs - Gives you a premium look and feel to your cooktop.
- Electronic Re-Ignition - No need to worry as the electronic re-ignition will automatically re-ignite the burner in case the flame goes out.
- One-Piece Cooking Surface - The seamless, low profile stainless steel cooking surface makes clean-up simple.
- Continuous Grates - The case iron continuous grates makes moving heavy pots easier.
Electric Cooktop, thermomate 30 Inch Built-in Induction Stove Top, 240V Electric Smoothtop with 4 Boost Burner, 9 Heating Level, Timer, Kid Safety Lock, Keep Warm Function, Dual ETL & FCC Certificated
- 4 high power burners: 2300/3000W (11in) +1800/2100W (9in)+1200/1500W (7in)+1200/1500W (7in). Supplied with 4 feet (1.22 m) power cable, suitable for AC 240V, rated power 7200W for faster heating up and quick cooking. 4 cooking zones with different power and size meet your multi cooking demand.
- 4 protection features: over-heating protection, residual heat indicator, auto shutdown, and child safety lock. Suit for all cast iron cookware, make your cooking easy and enjoyable. An additional smart pot induction function helps you confirm whether the cookware you use is suitable for the induction cooktop.
- 9 power setting for precise heating, perfect for braise, fry, deep fry, stir-fry, roast, and even boil water. Slider Sensor touch control is easy to use for all family members. 1 to 99 minutes timer, just set the power setting and timer, then let the electric stovetop do the rest, and you can enjoy the leisure time and its excellent cooking performance.
- 2 inch super slim black glass modern design only takes up minimal space under your counter. The thermomate electric induction cooktop with a smooth top surface, effortless cleaning, and durable use for a long time.
- 2 super practical functions: keep warm function and boost function. Please verify the cooktop is the right size for you: Product size: 29.9" W x 20.5"D x 2.3"H, cut out size: 28.8" W x 19.3"D.
What is Bosch Induction Range?
Bosch is one of the most trusted and renowned brands in Canada when it comes to induction range. Produced by Robert Bosch GmbH, a German multinational corporation, the Bosch induction ranges are known for their unique features, such as easy cleaning and even heating. With several touch controls on display, they offer you great convenience while cooking your favorite dishes.
Whether you want to cook slowly or fast boil water, these induction ranges have just the right settings for that purpose. You can be sure of an amazing cooking experience with these advanced appliances from Bosch!
Most Common Types of Best Bosch Induction Range in Canada
If you are looking for a new range for your home, you may be wondering if a Bosch induction range is the right choice for you. Here are some of the most common types of Bosch induction ranges available in Canada:
The first type of Bosch induction range is the single oven model. This model is perfect for those who only need to cook one dish at a time. It features one large cooking surface and an additional warming drawer.
The second type of Bosch induction range is the double oven model. This model is perfect for those who need to cook two dishes at once. It features two large cooking surfaces and two additional warming drawers.
The third type of Bosch induction range is the convection oven model. This model is perfect for those who need to cook multiple dishes at once. It features a large cooking surface and an additional convection fan.
The fourth type of Bosch induction range is the self-cleaning oven model. This model is perfect for those who want the convenience of a self-cleaning oven. It features a large cooking surface and an additional self-cleaning cycle.
The fifth type of Bosch induction range is the slide-in range. This model is perfect for those who need to cook multiple dishes at once. It features a large cooking surface and an additional sliding shelf.
The sixth and final type of Bosch induction range is the downdraft range. This model is perfect for those who need to cook multiple dishes at once. It features a large cooking surface and an additional downdraft fan.
Now that you know the different types of Bosch induction ranges available, you can decide which one is right for your needs. If you need to cook one dish at a time, a single oven model is the perfect choice. If you need to cook two dishes at once, a double oven model is the perfect choice. And if you need to cook multiple dishes at once, a convection oven or self-cleaning oven model is the perfect choice. No matter what your needs are, Bosch has an induction range that will meet them.
Why Do You Should Buy Bosch Induction Range?
If you are in the market for a new range, you may be wondering if an induction range is the right choice for your needs. Here are some reasons why you should consider purchasing a best Bosch induction range Canada:
- Even cooking: One of the benefits of induction cooking is that it provides even heat distribution. This means that your food will cook evenly, whether it is on the top or bottom rack.
- Fast cooking: Another benefit of induction ranges is that they cook food faster than traditional gas or electric ranges. This is because the magnetic field generated by the range helps to quickly transfer heat to the pot or pan, resulting in quicker cooking times.
- Energy efficient: Induction ranges are also more energy efficient than other types of ranges. This is because the heat generated by the induction range is directly transferred to your pots and pans, which in turn helps you save energy and reduce your monthly utility bills.
If you are looking for a high quality, energy efficient range that will help you cook your food quickly and evenly, then a Bosch induction range may be right for you. So why not visit one of our dealers today and start cooking on this superior technology?
The Pros and Cons of Bosch Induction Range
If you are in the market for a new range, you may be wondering if a Bosch induction range is right for you. Here, we take a look at the pros and cons of this type of range to help you make an informed decision.
- Cooking times are often shorter with an induction range;
- They are more energy efficient than traditional ranges;
- They offer greater temperature control;
- They are easier to clean than traditional ranges.
- They can be more expensive than traditional ranges;
- They require special cookware (i.e., cookware that is made from ferrous metals);
- Some people find them louder than conventional ranges.
Ultimately, the decision to buy a Bosch induction range is up to you. You should carefully weigh the pros and cons before making your purchase so that you can be sure it is the right choice for you and your home.
Factors to Consider Before Buying the best Bosch Induction Range
If you are planning to purchase a best Bosch induction range in Canada, there are certain factors that you should consider before making your final decision. Here are factors to keep in mind:
How much money are you willing to spend on a Bosch induction range? Keep in mind that these appliances can be quite expensive, so you’ll need to set a budget before beginning your search.
What size Bosch induction range do you need? Make sure to measure your kitchen space and take note of any obstructions that could prevent the appliance from fitting properly.
What style of Bosch induction range would complement your kitchen’s décor? There are many different styles to choose from, so you should be able to find something that suits your tastes.
What features do you need in a Bosch induction range? Do you want to have precise temperature control or quick response time? Decide which features are most important to you and begin looking for an appliance with those attributes.
5. Ventilation Requirements
Induction ranges can generate quite a bit of heat, so it’s important that they’re properly ventilated. If the range is going into your kitchen, make sure there’s enough room above it for an exhaust fan. Talk to a professional installer to discuss ventilation requirements in more detail.
6. Energy Efficiency Rating
How energy efficient does the Bosch induction range have to be? Look for an energy star rating and choose a model that has good energy efficiency. This will help you save money on your monthly utility bills.
Does the Bosch induction range come with a warranty? Make sure the appliance comes with some sort of coverage in case it stops working properly after you’ve had it for a while. This will give you peace of mind if anything goes wrong.
8. Installation Requirements
Does your home’s electrical system need to be upgraded in order to accommodate a Bosch induction range? If so, make sure there are no hidden costs associated with installation before making a purchase. A professional installer can advise you on this matter.
9. Customer Reviews
How do other customers feel about the Bosch induction range? Look for customer reviews online and ask your friends and family members for their recommendations. This can help you get a better idea of what to expect from the appliance.
By considering these nine factors, you’ll be able to find the perfect Bosch induction range for your kitchen. Good luck!
Where to Buy Bosch Induction Range?
Bosch induction ranges are one of the most sought-after and highly appreciated cooking appliances in Canada. When it comes to energy saving and convenience, Bosch offers some of the best products. These induction range cooktops come with a number of features that make them a great buy for your home kitchen.
You can easily find these induction stove tops at several retail stores across the country including Bosch authorized dealers, as well as online retailers like Amazon Canada or Walmart Canada. There are also many other outlets where you can purchase this Induction Range Cooktop, following is the list:
- Bosch showrooms
- Major departmental stores like Hudson’s Bay, Sears, Home Depot, and Best Buy
- Online retailers like Amazon.ca, Walmart.ca, and others.
Frequently Asked Questions on Bosch Induction Range Canada
How do I know if an induction range is right for me?
Bosch induction ranges offer several key benefits that make them a great choice for many home cooks. First, induction cooking is very energy efficient, so you can save money on your utility bills. Additionally, induction cooking is extremely fast and responsive, so you can get meals on the table quickly. Finally, induction cooktops are easy to clean since there is no exposed heating element.
If you are considering an induction range for your home, it is important to consult with a sales associate or appliance store manager to ensure that the model you select will work properly with your existing electrical system.
How do I use an induction cooktop?
Induction cooktops are very easy to use and operate in much the same way as traditional electric or gas ranges. Simply select a cooking zone on the surface, and then adjust the power level using the control panel. You can also use various pre-programmed settings such as ultra-high heat settings for searing meat, simmer settings for delicate sauces, and boil settings when you want fast water boiling. Most induction ranges also come with integrated timers that allow you to easily set and monitor cooking times.
What kinds of pots and pans can be used with an induction range?
Bosch induction ranges are compatible with most standard pots, pans, and other cookware. Most induction cooktops feature wide magnetic surfaces that allow you to place a wide variety of cookware on the surface, including cast iron, stainless steel, and aluminum pans. However, it is important to note that certain materials will not work as well with induction heating systems. For example, ceramic pots and pans or glass lids may not be compatible with some models.
Are there any safety considerations when using an induction range?
Yes – due to the high temperatures generated by these ranges, it is important to always follow basic safety precautions when using your appliance. Never leave children unattended around an induction range at any time – if they touch hot surfaces or spills left on the cooktop surface they could be seriously burned.
Additionally, be sure to keep all flammable objects such as dish towels, oven mitts, or paper plates away from the cooking surface while you are using your induction range. Finally, be sure to use only induction-safe cookware on your induction range to avoid damaging the surface and potentially causing an electrical fire.
Do I need special cookware for an induction range?
No – most standard pots and pans will work just fine with an induction range. However, in order for the cooking surface to generate heat efficiently, it is important that you select a pot or pan made from magnetic materials like cast iron, stainless steel, or aluminum. Keep in mind that certain non-magnetic metals such as copper, gold, or mercury may not work properly with an induction range, so you should avoid using them on the cooking surface.
Bosch induction ranges are a top choice for Canadian consumers. They offer features and benefits that are important to Canadians, such as precision cooking and a variety of style options. If you’re in the market for a new range, be sure to consider Canadian Bosch induction range.