In this blog post, we’ll discuss the Best Mattress for Lower Back Pain Canada and provide some tips on how to find the right one for you. If you’re one of the many people who suffers from lower back pain, you know how debilitating it can be. You may have tried various remedies, including different mattresses, with limited success. Keep reading to learn more!
Top Picks of Mattress for Lower Back Pain in Canada
Queen Mattress, 8 Inch Mattress Molblly Gel Memory Foam Mattress in a Box with CertiPUR-US Certified, Mattress for Back Pain Relief, Double Bed Mattress for Sleep Supportive & Pressure Relief 10 Year Warranty
- 【Material and structure】：Molbly 8 inch Queen mattress size: 153 * 203 * 20cm. This high-quality king mattress adopts a three-layer design, and the upper layer uses cooling gel memory foam, which can fit the body and relieve pressure points while maintaining a comfortable climate.
- 【Advanced mattress design technology gives you a high-quality sleep environment】This Queen size mattress combines professional knowledge and the best materials with advanced sleep technology. Memory foam is helpful for continuous ventilation; Skin friendly fabric can adapt to the environment and keep the mattress surface at an ideal sleep temperature; Buoyant, non sinking support foam is suitable for and conforms to your body to achieve optimal pressure release.
- 【Healthy production materials provide you with a healthy life】This mattress has passed CertiPUR US and Oeko Tex Standard 100 certification, and does not contain harmful substances such as formaldehyde, mercury and other heavy metals, ensuring your absolute safety and comfortable living environment.
- 【Fast transportation and excellent customer service】Molblly technology enables this 8 inch Queen size mattress to be efficiently compressed into a box, thus achieving ultimate convenience. They are suitable for all frames, such as box springs, floors, slat bases, flat or adjustable beds, hospital beds. Just open the box and unfold it. The mattress can complete the rest of the work and expand to its original shape within 72 hours.
- 【High quality customer service, product warranty】Molblly is committed to researching and manufacturing better mattresses, improving sleep quality and optimizing deep sleep. Our mattress has a 10-year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please feel free to contact us for support. Mollly mattresses provide comprehensive customer service 7 days a week.
Queen Mattress, SUI LONG 12 Inch Pocket Spring and Memory Foam Mattress for Back Pain Sleeper, 7 Zone Gel-Infused Hybrid Mattress for Cool Sleep - CertiPUR-US Certified, Medium Firm, Bed-in-a-Box
- 【Painless Sleep】Say goodbye to back pain. According to your weight and body parts distribution, a 7-zone system design can provide corresponding support to maximize stress relief in your neck, shoulders, back, and hips for excellent comfort. This Memory foam mattress is CertiPUR-US Certified. Even pregnant women with sensitive skin can enjoy carefree sleep.
- 【Support & Undisturbed Hybrid Mattress】The upgraded 8.7-inch Pocket spring isolates the movement, allowing you to get up or lie on your side at night without disturbing your partner or kids. Wavy foam & high-density foam combines the support of innerspring with the comfort of memory foam for a medium-firm feel. Box top style design can improve the softness of the bed mattress and bring you a more relaxed sleep experience. It's a perfect balance between firmness and softness.
- 【Breathable & Heat Loss】Foam spring mattress is made of a 3D printed knitted fabric to absorb moisture. The gel-infused memory foam can slowly adjust the temperature according to the environment, and the independent coils can promote air circulation, and bring a cool and dry sleep. Perfect for hot sleepers. High-Density Wavy and Memory foam have excellent resilience to withstand different downward pressure from the sleeper, cushioning the stiffness caused by the upward support of springs.
- 【12 inch Queen Mattress】Queen Size dimensions: 80’’L x 60’’W x 12’’H. It fits most types of bed frames, such as box springs, flat frames, teenage beds, etc bunk beds or floors. mattresses follow the traditional European handcraft, according to the principles of ergonomics, while satisfying sleep, they pay more attention to the comfort of sleep. When you end a day of work, study and life, SUI LONG Bedding helps you eliminate tiredness.
- 【What You Get】A affordable mattress, welcome guide, opener, 10-year warranty, and friendly customer service. Mattress in a Box is easy to shipment and set up, without worrying about stairs, door frames and narrow aisles, one person can move the box. We are a manufacturer specializing in the production and processing of box springs and confident in the quality of the products we afford. Sleep well, Greet every tomorrow with dreams.
Full Mattress, Crystli 8 Inch Memory Foam Springs Twin Mattress Foam Layer Mattress in a Box Innerspring Hybrid Mattress
- 【Comfortable & Supportive Mattress】-This full mattress has a high-end and comfortable knit fabric with a comfortable and breathable surface. The self-contained pocket spring mattress balances the body's stress and provides a well-balanced support. Each pocketed springs work independently, there's little feel of disturbance when your sleeping partner or pets move around in the night.
- 【Pressure Relieving Mattress】- This spring full size mattress has a high-end and comfortable knit fabric with a comfortable and breathable surface, provide good air circulation and prevent bacteria growth. The memory foam mattress has a medium firm feel that can provide premium support for your neck, back and hip, have a good sleep means a good healthy.
- 【Pocket Coil Spring Mattress】- The high-quality carbon steel spring coil has high flexibility and can provide excellent customized support for your skeletal system. Through heat treatment and tempering, rust and deformation can be prevented, so it has high durability.
- 【Easy Delivery & Set Up】- 8 inch(20cm) memory foam full bed mattress is compressed, vacuum sealed, and neatly rolled up in a box for high-efficient delivery. They fit all frames, such as box spring, floor, slatted base, flat platform or adjustable bed, hospital bed. Double size mattress dimensions: 75’’L x 54’’W x 8’’H. Your bed foam mattress will restore in 10 seconds after unpacking, fully expanded for 72 hours. (Please note: once the mattress open and restore, it cannot be roll back again).
- 【 Warranty】- We are a manufacturer specializing in researching & manufacturing better mattresses, dedicated to improve sleep quality and optimize deep sleep. Our mattress come with 10-year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please feel free to contact us for support. Crystli offers a comprehensive customer service, available 7 days a week.
Zinus 10 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress, Individually Wrapped Pocketed iCoil Innerspring Mattress for Pressure Relief, Medium to Soft Firm Feel, Tight Top Bed Mattress, CertiPUR-US Certified, Full Size
- [SUPPORTIVE FOAM & POCKET SPRINGS] - 1.25 inches soft comfort foam, 0.75 Inch of Gel-infuesed Memory foam, 1 inch durable ViscoLatex foam and 7.5 inches of motion-isolating iCoil pocket springs with a quilted jacquard cover.
- [CERTIPUR US CERTIFIED] - Highest quality foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance, and content. All sizes are subject to +/- 0.5 inch
- [BIOFOAM MATTRESS]-We use Bio Foam in all our mattresses, made with natural seed oil this minimizes the use of petrol based chemical oils
- [EXPERTLY PACKAGED] - Our technology allows this mattress to be efficiently compressed into one box that’s easily shipped and maneuvered into the bedroom; simply unbox, unroll and this mattress does the rest, expanding to its original shape within 72 hours Worry-free 10 year limited warranty included.
- Worry free 10-year limited warranty
Cooling Mattress Topper King for Back Pain, Extra Thick Mattress Pad Cover, Pillow Top Mattress Topper King, Down Alternative Bed Topper with 8-21 Deep Pocket,White
- 1.【Extra Thick &Double Border Technology】Innovative"Double Border Pillow Top Construction" technology not only prevents filling from moving or leak out, also enables this mattress topper overstuffed with 60% more filling, which is far beyond than average on the market. Ultra soft and comfy, reviving your too firm mattress and enjoying the luxurious comfort at home.
- 2.【Breathable & Durable Materials】Made of carefully selected 1500 series, the fabric is breathable, quick dry and shrink-resistant, a durable and smart choice for you. Processed with Peach skin finish, it brings a cozy feeling to touch, also wicks moisture, keeps your skin dry and cool. No more sweaty nights caused by memory foam or traditional mattresses.
- 3.【Easier & Healthier Solution】Without any odor of feather and extra heat build-up, a healthier solution is produced for your valuable sleep. By adding premium cushioning 4D spiral fiber and luxurious 1500 series, relief your body and mind, enjoy the benefits of an affordable down alternative mattress topper.
- 4.【Perfectly Fitted & Easy Care】Twin: 39" x 75"+18"/Twin XL: 39" x 80"+18"/Full: 54" x 75"+18"; /Full XL: 54” x 80”+18"/Queen: 60" x 80"+18"/Olympic Queen: 66” x 80”+18"/King: 78" x 80" +18"/California King: 72" x 84"+18". With multiple sizes and DEEP POCKET skirt, it easily fits and grips any mattress up to 8“-21". It is machine washable in gentle cold water cycle. Avoid top loader machines.
- 5.【Ideal Gift & 100% Customer Satisfaction】Neatly packaged in a vacuum bag with box, this topper is an ideal gift for housewarming, baby shower, weddings, anniversary, birthdays. We advice to tumble dry the mattress topper on low heat before use to let the air fluff it up. We provide 100% satisfaction after sale service, if you are unsatisfied with our product, just feel free to contact us, we will make every effort to solve problem.
What are Mattress for Lower Back Pain?
Mattress for Lower Back Pain are specially designed to help you get better sleep while having a sore back. Many people suffer from back pain, regardless of whether they have chronic or acute problems. Sleeping on the wrong type of mattress can make this problem even worse. In fact, it’s one of the most common sources of discomfort and pain for those with lower back issues.
Luckily, there are mattresses that are specifically made for supporting your body, helping relieve pressure and evenly distributing weight distribution all throughout the night. These products often come with additional features like lumbar support and adjustable bases that work together to provide more comfort than ever before!
Most Common Types of Mattress for Lower Back Pain in Canada
There are a number of different types of mattresses that can be effective for treating lower back pain. In general, firmer mattresses are better for people with this condition. However, some people do well on softer surfaces. Ultimately, it is important to experiment to find the type of mattress that works best for you.
Here are some of the most common types of mattresses used to treat lower back pain in Canada:
- Innerspring Mattresses: These are the most traditional type of mattress and they typically have a medium level of firmness. They are constructed with coils that provide support and cushioning.
- Memory Foam Mattresses: These mattresses conform to your body shape and they are available in a range of firmness levels. They are a good option for people who need extra support for their back.
- Latex Mattresses: These mattresses are similar to memory foam mattresses but they are usually more bouncy and have a slightly different feel. They are also available in a range of firmness levels.
- Airbeds: Airbeds offer adjustable firmness levels and they can be inflated or deflated as needed. They are often used by people who need to change their level of support throughout the night.
Why Do You Should Buy Mattress for Lower Back Pain?
There are many reasons to buy a best mattress for lower back pain Canada. One of the most common reasons is that people simply do not want to experience the pain associated with this condition. Additionally, a mattress can provide support and comfort to those who suffer from this type of pain.
Lower back pain is caused by many different things. Some of the most common causes of this condition include degenerative disc disease, sciatica nerve problems, muscle strains or spasms, herniated discs, and arthritis.
Another benefit to buying a mattress for lower back pain is that it can help you sleep better at night. This can be very beneficial because poor quality sleep can make your symptoms worse. With a good mattress, you are less likely to toss and turn all night long in an effort to find the right position for your body. Instead, you will be able to get comfortable quickly when you fall asleep and wake up feeling refreshed in the morning.
Of course, if you suffer from this type of pain then having a good mattress is also important because it will prevent your current mattress from becoming worse. If you have a mattress that is not comfortable or supportive, then it will only make your symptoms worse over time.
One final reason to buy a best mattress for lower back pain in Canada is that it can help to improve your posture. Poor posture can lead to a number of different problems, including neck and shoulder pain, headaches, and even fatigue. By using a mattress that provides proper support, you can help to alleviate some of these problems.
The Pros and Cons of Mattress for Lower Back Pain
If you suffer from lower back pain, it’s likely that you have spent a lot of time looking for the perfect mattress to provide relief and support. While there are a number of products on the market which claim to reduce or even eliminate your symptoms, not all mattresses are created equal.
Before making a purchase and investing hundreds or even thousands of dollars in a new mattress, it’s important to take some time to learn about your options. Here is what you need to know about choosing the best mattress for lower back pain Canada:
The Pros Of Mattress For Lower Back Pain Canada
One benefit of buying a mattress designed specifically for patients with lower back pain is that these products feature features which can help to reduce or eliminate your symptoms. For example, many of these mattresses feature firmer construction and higher levels of support. This can help to distribute your weight more evenly, which in turn can take pressure off of your lower back and spine. Additionally, some of these mattresses also feature special cooling gel or memory foam layers which can further help to reduce inflammation and pain.
Another major advantage of opting for a mattress designed for lower back pain is that you will likely be able to find one which fits your budget. While it’s true that some of the most expensive models on the market can cost several thousand dollars, there are also a number of affordable options which offer excellent support and pain relief. When shopping for a best mattress for lower back pain Canada, it’s important to do your research and compare prices and features so that you can find the right product at a price that works for you.
The Cons Of Mattress For Lower Back Pain Canada
While there are some clear benefits to choosing a mattress designed specifically for people with lower back pain, there are also some drawbacks to be aware of. For example, some patients may find that these mattresses are not firm enough to provide sufficient support. Additionally, many of these products are fairly heavy and difficult to move or rotate on your own, which means that they may wear out more quickly than other options.
Overall, when considering whether or not a mattress for lower back pain is right for you, it’s important to take into account your individual needs and preferences. Whether you opt for a high-end model or a more affordable option, make sure to explore all of your options before making a purchase so that you can find the best mattress for your needs.
The Best Mattress for Lower Back Pain in Canada: Buying Guides
Lower back pain is a common problem that can be extremely debilitating. It can make it difficult to get out of bed in the morning, and can make everyday activities like walking or sitting extremely uncomfortable. If you’re suffering from lower back pain, you may be wondering if there’s anything you can do to ease your symptoms.
One option that you may want to consider is investing in a mattress specifically designed for people with lower back pain. We’ll share 9 factors to keep in mind when shopping for a mattress for lower back pain.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a mattress for lower back pain is support. Your mattress should provide support for your spine and hips, so that your spine is properly aligned while you sleep. There are a few different types of mattresses that can help with this, including memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring. If your current mattress does not support your lower back well, consider investing in a new one to relieve your pain.
Another factor to keep in mind when shopping for a mattress for lower back pain is firmness. While many people believe that softer mattresses are best for people with back pain, this isn’t always the case. For example, if you’re using a very soft mattress that doesn’t offer much support for your body, it may actually make your back pain worse instead of better.
Instead of opting for an extra-soft mattress, look for something that’s medium-firm or firm. This will offer the support you need without being too hard on your body.
3. Sleep Position
Your sleep position can also influence the type of mattress that’s best for you. If you sleep on your stomach, you’ll want to avoid mattresses that are too soft, as this can put pressure on your spine and aggravate your back pain. If you sleep on your side, a firmer mattress may be a better option, as it will provide support for your hips and shoulders. And if you sleep on your back, the best mattress for you is one that’s somewhere in the middle not too soft and not too firm.
Another factor to think about when choosing a mattress for lower back pain is temperature. Many people find that foam mattresses, such as memory foam and latex, tend to trap heat more than other types of mattresses.
This can make it difficult to get comfortable at night if you’re already experiencing lower back pain. If this is the case, look for a mattress made from another material, like innerspring, that doesn’t absorb heat as much and will help you stay cooler while you sleep.
The type of material your new mattress is made from can also affect how well it relieves your back pain symptoms. For example, many people find that memory foam mattresses are very beneficial for relieving pain, as they contour to your body and provide support where you need it most.
However, memory foam mattresses can be quite expensive, so if you’re on a budget, another option to consider is latex foam. Latex is similar to memory foam in terms of its ability to contour to your body, but it’s typically more affordable.
Of course, price is always a consideration when shopping for a new mattress. Mattresses specifically designed for people with lower back pain can be quite expensive, so it’s important to set a budget before you start shopping. Once you know how much you’re willing to spend, you can narrow down your options and find a mattress that fits your needs, while still fitting your budget.
Along with price, you’ll also want to think about the warranty offered by different mattress manufacturers. While it’s important to find a good quality mattress that will relieve your lower back pain symptoms and last for many years, if something were to go wrong with the mattress after a few months or years of use, you’d want it to be covered by a warranty.
Whether you decide on memory foam or latex foam, look for a manufacturer that offers at least 10 years of coverage so you can be sure they stand behind their product.
8. Trial Period and Refunds
After selecting a few mattresses based on your personal preferences and budget, take some time to read through the fine print before making your final purchase. Some mattress manufacturers will offer a trial period, typically around 100 days, during which you can use the mattress and return it for a full refund if you’re not satisfied.
This is an important feature to look for as it allows you to test out the mattress in your own home to see if it truly offers the relief you need from your back pain.
9. Shipping and Delivery
Finally, pay attention to the shipping and delivery policies of different mattress companies. Many times, mattresses must be shipped via freight, which can be quite costly. If you’re on a budget, look for a company that offers free shipping or delivers locally so you can avoid these additional costs.
Additionally, if you order your mattress online, take the time to read through their shipping and delivery policies carefully so you know exactly when to expect it to arrive, how it will be shipped, and whether or not you need to be present at the time of delivery.
By considering these 9 factors before making your purchase, you can find a mattress that offers complete relief from your lower back pain symptoms and allows you to get a full night’s rest every night. Good luck!
Where to Buy Mattress for Lower Back Pain?
There are many places where you can buy a mattress for lower back pain. You can purchase one from a local store or an online retailer. If you are looking for a specific type of mattress, you may want to check out a specialty store that caters to people with back problems.
Frequently Asked Questions on Best Mattress for Lower Back Pain Canada
Can a Mattress Cause Lower Back Pain?
Many people suffer from lower back pain. It’s a common problem that affects most of the working class population as well as other individuals at various ages. What causes lower back pain? We will look at some possible culprits, but does a mattress really matter? The answer is yes; your mattress might be causing you to wake up stiff and sore each morning.
When you sleep on an old, worn out mattress, your body is forced to create unnatural alignments in order to get comfortable. This puts excess pressure on your joints and ligaments, especially in the back area which has many supportive tendons and muscles. As time goes on, this can lead to more severe conditions like arthritis and disc degeneration. A good mattress will conform to your body, allowing it to sink in just the right amount. This supports your entire body and keeps you aligned properly throughout the night.
If you’re waking up with lower back pain, it might be time to replace your mattress with a new one specifically designed for people who suffer from this condition. Thankfully, there are many different options on the market that can help relieve pressure and provide long-term relief from symptoms of lower back pain. Use our comparison chart below to find the perfect mattress for you!
Is a Pillow Top Mattress Good for Back Pain?
Pillow top mattresses are commonly recommended for individuals with lower back pain. This type of mattress has an extra layer of padding, or ‘topper’, on the top that allows your body to sink in more comfortably. This helps to reduce pressure on key areas like the spine and joints, reducing symptoms related to back pain.
Many experts also recommend using a firm mattress for people suffering from back pain. This is because a firm mattress can help keep your spine properly aligned while you sleep, preventing unnecessary strain and tension. A pillow top might be a good option if you prefer softer mattresses, but it’s important to choose one with the right level of firmness for your needs.
How Should I Sleep with Lower Back Pain?
There are a few things you can do to improve your sleep and reduce lower back pain when you wake up. For starters, make sure that your mattress is the right fit for your needs. If it’s too firm or soft, it might not be providing adequate support. Additionally, try to avoid sleeping on your stomach as this can put stress on the spine and aggravate existing conditions.
Ideally, you should sleep in positions that keep your back straight and prevent additional pressure from developing overnight. This might mean using pillows or other supports to help maintain proper posture while you sleep. Speak to your doctor or a physical therapist about other strategies for managing lower back pain during sleep and throughout the day as well. With the right approach, you can find relief from this common and uncomfortable condition.
If you are experiencing lower back pain, it is important to find a mattress that will provide the support your body needs. A good mattress for lower back pain can make all the difference in getting relief from your symptoms.
We hope this blog post has helped you learn more about what to look for when shopping for a new mattress and how to select the best one for your individual needs.